Reviews for Third Person Limited
Blah chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
PFFT~ Caught wet handed.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
lawl, go riku. you /do/ only have one life. you better live it as well as you can XD

this was AWESOME. really. prefect.

~Evelynn
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
m, hot.

this is very good voyeurism. i like how riku puts himself in the situation.
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that ending... BRILLIANT!

luv it xD
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Jesus /shit/. Yeah, it's PWP, but you can tell there's a detailed 'verse behind it, we just don't get to see it.

Twincest, guh. HOT.

Also, thank you for making my sexual frustration worse. WAY worse. I know, I know, it's totally my fault for reading. Stupid prude boyfriend.
MeeShee MuhFFin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
xD... just... Oh, how I love Riku's embarrassment :D It was more on the line of Riku's 'Wants and wishes', but was very good :3
MutantPaperClipWarrior chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That. Was. Hot.

Wow. I've never really thought about reading this pairing ever, and I'm like, totally against incest, but I LOVED this.

You are AMAZING. It takes a really good writer to get me to read something I severely dislike all the way through, and you've done all that and made me Like it. AND made me want to read more of this pairing in particular.

I especially liked the outside POV on the whole thing, I feel that it made it more interesting that way. Along with that, your specific writing style added to the intensity of the scene, I could totally imagine the whole thing lol. I believe that scenes like this are often either 'make' or 'break' all depending on the foreplay and you captured that amazingly.

You have crazy-awesome writing skillz (Which you so already know, I just feel the need to reiterate it so you NEVER forget it! lol)
Panda chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I was giggling all the time, I swear. xD

And Riku is a stalker~

Great work!
Kanariya674 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This story is great! It's written very well and man do I love that last line - it closed this story perfectly!
Hikari-Sora1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Beautiful...simply...the describing of the sex was so luscious~ Damn you're good D:
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Very nice ending. It was perfectly written in every way possible!

Very hot!
Keuraki-SoraXRiku chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Technically i shouldn't be reading this ...

Oops.

But really i don't care.

You're a great writer, you kow that? Ever tried to publish a book? Because i swear i'd read it if you did. I'll be the first one to buy it! XD

Keep up the devious smiles and pairings, kay?

Yeps.

Regards,

Keuraki-SoraxRiku
Fantasy.Maker chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was... entirely too hot for my own good. Hahahaha. Oh Riku you peeping tom. Don't you know that good things come to those who wait? The double entendre was not intentional but can be giggled over.

Brilliant! Brilliant! And this is just the medicine to get anyone through sickness. Loved this so much, especially the private conversation Sora and Roxas were having that Riku couldn't hear. Such a pretty, private moment and you executed it very well. Saw it perfectly – saw EVERYTHING perfectly – as I was reading. I give you Oreos and Pringles for such a good job! XD
Shoes-san chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
:) So deliciously perverted!
Newbie chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
YAY!XD XD XD

My favorite threesome!Or similar to a

Anyways, I LOVED IT!

Could you write a actual threesome with them?

And good luck with your other stories, bye!

signed, Newbie