Reviews for Aurora
ES3 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
I enjoyed the moment when Caterina waved her hand and told Carlisle the dress was nothing but a thing, I wonder how much of his value of family above all else she ends up shaping.
ES3 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Loved the details in this chapter and the fact that you've stayed so carefully with the time period. It's so amusing now to see them deciding it must be the evil of the maid causing their smallpox, but that was just the prejudice of the time.
ES3 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
I think it's in Carlisle's nature to be curious... he is a scientist at heart after all. I could see him holding off judgment until he came to have more information before deciding the entire idea was rather repulsive.

Yikes, smallpox!
danae-rawr chapter 27 . 1/13/2010
that was a quick end. i wanted it to go on for longer :(
danae-rawr chapter 18 . 1/13/2010
you're always so mean to bianca's family :(
thepinktabby chapter 27 . 1/9/2010
I thought this story was absolutely brilliant! I hope you don't mind but i rec'd it on my twitter thepinktabby.
MusicWriter chapter 27 . 11/29/2009
Okay, you are SO killing me. This is awesome! I love how you use all of the old English. I've read all of your stories and they are absolutely amazing... how do you do it? Can you tell me how to improve my new story "Notes To My Imaginary Friend"?
Emma85 chapter 27 . 11/14/2009
Fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed this story! You're a really talented and thoughtful writer, can't wait for part two!:) (love your post on common fanfic spelling and grammar errors btw, v comical!) Emma
ES3 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Ha ha, I loved that Lettice acted like any other 8 year old and retorted to Caterina that she was older than her in earth years, both a funny moment and an authentic one.

How interesting to have an immortal child at 8. I guess I had imagined them as younger, but I suppose that an 8 year old would be as inclined to follow their impulses and go on killing sprees after a tantrum as a 2 year old.

I do like the change in tone with the less formal period speech. It feels easier for me to read and I think the majority of readers will have an easier time seeing the story you are telling, which is an interesting one.
ES3 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Like this first look into the immortal children and I'm ALWAYS a fan of awkward would-blush-if-he-could Carlisle. So many people write him as super smooth, but I don't see the studious son of a widowed father as being all that smooth around women :-).

I wish this had more reviews. It's sad that the more intelligent stories are often passed by while AIM with the Cullenz gets hundreds of reviews.
ES3 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Interesting twist! So Carlisle and Caterina have the same creator. I've always been quite curious about Carlisle's creator, to tell you the truth. It seems like the missing link, even though I'm sure I'd be disappointed to know it was just some random person of no consequence.
HonourDesperation chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
I am totally loving this story. You're doing a great job. So now I know why Aro and the others seem to tiptoe around Caterina ... I'm looking forward to finding out more!
ChocolateToy chapter 24 . 4/28/2009
I've been following this story for a while. It's amazing and very well-written. I don't have any negative things to say about it. Kudos! You're a really good writer.
HonourDesperation chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Hi, I marked this story as a favourite several days ago, and I kept thinking, "I must send a review!" but I wanted to read more first. I've only read the first 5 chapters. So far, it's an excellent story. I had been very curious about Carlisle's past and in particular his time with the Volturi, so thank you! I am now so curious about Caterina - how interesting that she and Carlisle were created by the same vampire... and that Marcus detected that relationship. I'm very intrigued and I'm looking forward to continuing with the story. I will also make sure that I get update alerts.

This story is written in a slightly more serious style than others I've come across on FanFiction. I feel you've done a very good job and I must say that your writing is absolutely worth reading. Unfortunately for me, it does make reading this story a bit more of an effort than reading many of the other simpler stories, and, therefore, I don't often choose to read sit down and read this story - I guess I'm a bit lazy! That's why I've only read a few chapters so far.

I noticed that you've tried to capture a bit of the older style of language - some parts work, some parts are a bit awkward. In some of the earlier chapters you really overdid it with the verb "to do". They didn't speak quite like that back then.

Once I've read more, I'll review again. It's just a bit slow going, because I need to be in the frame of mind to concentrate a bit more when I'm reading this story. Keep up the good work, though. I'd say this is probably in the top 5 stories that I've read on FanFiction in terms of style, mechanics and content. I will say, though, that I've been very pleasantly surprised at the calibre of writing in general on FanFiction - very impressive!
SimplyDazzling chapter 22 . 4/19/2009
This is story is incredible. Absolutely incredible. It's so beautifully-written and well done, you have me completely hooked. I really love your writing style, and love what you've done with the plotline. Oh my god though, I seriously can't get over how much of a seriously outstanding job you've done capturing Carlisle in a way that I didn't even think was possible. I really can't wait to see where this story goes, and for the next chapter. I hope you update really soon!~ Keep up the AMAZING writing(:

-Justine