Reviews for Adore
midnightheula chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I don't think I have ever laughed this hard while reading someone's fic, this was hilarious! I loved it!
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I LOVE THIS!

Hell, that sounds like fun! I'd probably steal Kanda's sweater too!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Who! Allen is so cool and awesome! Black allen rules! and some time white _ Poor kanda and lavi i pity them. Luv you Black allen-kun _.
I'X'A Wolf chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
LOL, Allen is now stealing Kanda's sweater just for fun ! lets hope he didn't get caught and killed by kanda... and Allen is kinda...different...maybe because he didn't have a sweater...not that im complaining though...
Chii chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This had me on the floor laughing. It was so funny I had to get my sister to read it as well. I can imagine them doing this on a boring day in the Order. Very well written, and as I said before extremely hilarious. Do another one please! Writeon.
MuffinOso chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Perfect. Ending. :D

This was so awesome and cute!

I can honestly say that I love this story! As far as I can see, it doesn't have errors, and the plot had substance, and in total it was just great!

By the way, Thanks for not making it Yullen, because nowadays, all I ever see on -Man Fanfic Archive is Yullen xDD

Ah, That's why I love Allen..and Kanda...and Lavi
stoneygeek chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Great job.

I like the idea of what Allen really did before Cross (and Mana).

I also like how you kept AllenxKanda out of it. Kanda anything just strains my imagination. He's too involved with "duty" to allow himself to be in love.

"Really, why else would he adore torturing the easily angered and violent Kanda?"

OMG that made me laugh... pot kettle, Lavi. He does it all the time. Of course "just a little crazy too".

All in all a very nice bit of fluff.
addenza chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
XD Allen is funny for loving to steal Kanda's sweater! It's a very cute story(:
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I've always wondered where Allen got his black sweater! After all you only see it like once in Manga! Very cute! I love it! Any more of these?
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh my god! Randomness overload! But that was funny, and I like that you didn't make it Yullen. But duude... all that for a sweater? Oh well, it was funny! Great work!

D-n-h
SeikaDragon chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I love this Allen... Kanda and Allen are kids... they very funny.

I wonder to know how Allen love this sweater?
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is so funny, i love your story! Keep up the good work, your very talented!
ASDFers chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I like this story; it's entertaining and quite funny!

Good job!