Reviews for Musings of the Gods
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Glorious work.
notsolimpbizkit chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
A very, very intriguing plot. I don't think anyone has had any ideas for such a fic before. The fresh plot and your quality of writing make this fic a top quality. Top marks! Do keep writing.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love this. I love the Greek Mythology tie in and the BB tie in. Terry is my all time favorite character!
xxBluexMoonxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i'm very interested in mythology, so i really liked the idea of the narrator being a god. i wish there were more of these kinds of stories.
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Just found this story. I like the various possible futures for Diana, definitely an interesting way to look at the various parts of Diana's personality.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow, that was a great story! :D I really enjoyed it. Awesome job. :)
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is fantastic. Extremely well writen. The wording used, especially when speaking from Apollo's perspective, is exactly what I would expect from an impossibly wise, immortal prophet. Honestly, the only complaint I could make about this story is that there are no explosions, which is OK because I prepher my explosions on the silver screen(they look and sound better that way). You have done a fantastic job with this story and as soon as I hit the 'submit' button I am going to browse your profile for more reading material.

-kobez-
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Very well written. :)

I liked how you portrayed Apollo. His character was strong and believable. Each universe was very unique. For some reason, I like the Justice Lord universe. I just do! lol! XD Maybe it's just that it would be cool to see an appearance from the gods in the Justice Lord universe, especially Hades, since he's cool. The rest of the reactions, characters and what not are all good too.

[“If I leave now, I will regret it for all the days of my long life."]

This quote kind of reminds me of Arwen in LOTR talking to her father in RFTK. And Apollo's foresight too! lol! haha!

Overall, awesome work! :) Keep it up.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Ok, I have no idea what movie, but can I get tingles anyway? Please? I'm gonna write you a nice review!

Thought this story was really cool, sad and poignant in parts but also a sort of...peace about it for Diana. I really hope she gets the happy one. And that line, "Her heart lies with her dark knight, will likely always remain so no matter what path she walks" - I think I actually melted a lil bit there. Good story, I hope to see more from you soon!
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love Apollo's narration of this story, it really ties together all the transitions nicely. Very original story idea and well executed. I would love to see your interperation of Apollo in more stories. Will there be more to this story? I hope so.
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was very good. I love the little banter between you and Batman in the disclaimer. It was cute. Oh, I have no idea what movie part of this fic was inspired by. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow nice. love how you looked at a few possibility for Diana to go in life.