Reviews for Chasing the Pain
traceybuie chapter 23 . 5/21
Well, I am happy about the ones that Bella ashed, esp Tanya. What a whore. I would gladly read more if you wrote it. :)
traceybuie chapter 22 . 5/21
I feel Bella's fear and anxiousness about everything.
traceybuie chapter 21 . 5/21
Last minute powers are probably not very dependable. I hope Bella can get a handle on them.
traceybuie chapter 20 . 5/21
Oh hell...now what? Can't they just happily have sex now? LOL
traceybuie chapter 19 . 5/21
I'[m looking forward to them actually getting to have sex in private without ears or cock blockers anywhere around.
traceybuie chapter 18 . 5/21
What a whore. Why couldn't Bella kill her? Bitch deserves it. Why does everyone keep stopping Bella? Tanya is going to think people actually like her. LOL
traceybuie chapter 17 . 5/21
I'm glad the wolves have brain in your fic, although it was still kind of dumb for all of them to leave the town they are supposed to protect to go to another state for 1 girl. -shakes head at dumb wolves-
traceybuie chapter 16 . 5/21
The pack is coming all the way to Colorado? Screw the rest of the town huh? I thought they were hunting a nomad. Not a good time to leave to hunt for one resident of the town. Ridiculous wolves... ugh...
traceybuie chapter 15 . 5/21
The chapter was great except for all the nosy family members coming into someone else's bedroom. They can already hear everything. When a door is shut, people should leave it alone. jeez...
traceybuie chapter 14 . 5/21
Everyone threatened to kill her, but no one did. They give the bitch another chance. Why?
traceybuie chapter 13 . 5/21
That whore isn't going to give up even with Edward's words to her, Bella kicking her ass and Esme telling her to leave and never come back.
traceybuie chapter 12 . 5/21
Bella is still so insecure. Their happiness is fake like she is waiting for the other shoe to drop. They will have to deal and talk sometime.
traceybuie chapter 11 . 5/20
They are all being pretty shitty and non understanding to Bella, despite welcoming her with words and hugs.
traceybuie chapter 10 . 5/20
Now hopefully everyone will say Hi and then let Bella and Edward have some time to talk and be intimate. Good grief. Alice is the worst!
traceybuie chapter 9 . 5/20
OMG...can Alice and Carlisle be any worse of cock blockers? They could have told everyone about the flight times before the hunt started. But no, she just had to do it the embarrassing way.