Reviews for Chasing the Pain
Pannanarae19 chapter 23 . 4/7
Her powers are awesome! Loved it! XD
mrsvixter chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
really enjoyed this story
was different in the right ways
well done
PardoxPixie chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
Much better ending with Jake. No Nessie making him stick around and wear out his welcome. No imprinting on minute-old infant daughters of your ex-"true-love". Can you tell I do not like Jacob? Anytime me & my best friend (who also thinks he's too cocky) read or watch Eclipse we snicker when Jake antagonizes Edward. "Just wait till you want to date his daughter," we say. It gets us through the annoying mutts scenes.
PardoxPixie chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
I do love that "Vamps better kissing" & the "Is Harry going to show up..." very nice addition! I love this story! This is actually my 2nd or 3rd time reading it. I specifically picked it today because I wanted to reread the part where Edward goes to Tanya (to tell her to get lost) and that causes Bella to remember the pain she had while he was gone (the hole in her chest). While she is feeling that again (and being held by Emmett, who was working with Jasper to restrain her from attacking Tanya) Jasper suddenly collapses from the overwhelming pain coming off of Bella. That scene, that part, is one of my favorites. You can tell because though I only read it once I still remember the exact story (tittle) it can be found in. I have many other scenes that I like that I want to go back & read but I can't remember where to find them! It might help if I had read less, but I have (have had) a lot of free time to read tons of fanfiction (and write a few stories too!).
BookWorm230 chapter 23 . 5/17/2010
you should make a sequal to this
sophynecka chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
nice!
GODISAWESOME chapter 23 . 12/6/2009
I really, really enjoyed reading this story! It was so cool! Go Bell! Kick his ass! Woot! LOL! Congrats on an awesome ass story and i would love to read an epilogue.
Maara chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
It's official... I want an EPILOGUE LOL Pretty Please! Love the story and would really love to see how it all turned out for them after what happened in the clearing. great job and please do post once more. Thank you!
abutou chapter 23 . 11/20/2009
we definitely need an epilogue. what happened to the femail newborn that escaped? or victoria? no many loose ends to end it ?
20000 WPM chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
Great Story, I would love an epilogue.
Lansara chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Aww! Jealous Bella and Emmett's hugs. I want to go home too!
SouthernLights chapter 23 . 11/6/2009
FANTASTIC! love the ending. you're a great writer... :)
sterryvit chapter 23 . 11/5/2009
Great story! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
icefang7 chapter 23 . 11/4/2009
epilogue would be great! this is really good! thanks for the great ride!
KYKEMD chapter 19 . 11/3/2009