Reviews for Love is
LoreChaos chapter 1 . 1/8
Brilliant!
KissMyDeadLips chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
D: The Horror! The Pain! I love it :D It might be terrible of me to like this but when it come to the Joker and Harley what can you do about it ;)
Ladyrikahyuga chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh man the ending was so great, I can't get enough of your fics!
jokersgal99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
kinda gets scary if u read it at night... especially at the end... IT'S SO CUTE!
kctheartist chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
cute song reference!
Jess goodman chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love all of your stories and I hope they never end lol
deedeequinn chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
very cute! i love it!
MontyBoosh chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Is it wrong that this made me smile?

Wonderful, as always.
Yoko 3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I've been on a huge Harley/Joker kick lately. This is the best fluff piece I've read in days! (and I've read, like, a hundred stories in the last couple of days) Anyway, bottom line here: this was really well-written (minor grammar errors not withstanding). I really enjoyed the story. I hope you keep writing. :)
Jfan7154 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it. It might make me fluffy but I love reading about how the Joker and Harley love each other. Just a wonderful story.
Maid of Blood chapter 1 . 9/7/2011

WONDERFUL

SPECTACULAR

AMAZING

BETTER THAN MINE!

Ehem, i really liked it good job
Spandau Vendetta chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Haha. "queen weed". Joker loves Harley in his own way. He's very protective of her too. And you potray that in your stories. :D gah! I'm in love with your stories!
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Love it!
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
That was really entertaining! I love the ending, hehe. It's random and crazy and exactly what I would expect. Also, you never really think about the "bad guys" being vulnerable to the regular punks on the street, so it's an interesting thing to see.

~Mich