Reviews for Through My Blood
Butterflygurl chapter 11 . 4/1/2003
That was so cute! I love M/R. This is going on my favs :) La! I loved this ficcy!
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 11 . 12/30/2002
Loved it. Most deffinatly loved it. Very good indeed.
Triskell chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
hiya,

enjoyed your story, well written. It was a little inconsistent in terms of character development and the story line didn't work out at times.

I like your style of writing, it's nice and clear. Keep it up!

*best*
tarnished glitter chapter 11 . 7/12/2002
I love this story so much, I don't know why I've never reviewed it before. Anway, this is without a doubt my favorite Rent story on ... Everything is so IC, you really did a great job on keeping it in character. You're a fabulous writer, I hope you do more M/R soon! *nudge nudge* :)
tamahome no miko chapter 11 . 4/16/2002
awesome... wow! This was a great fic. I'm usually not into mark/roger, but this was too adorable to pass up! I think it calls for a sequel!
MaureenDiva chapter 11 . 4/14/2002
Good God, Alison! That little teasing thing between Mimi and Roger might have been the greatest thing I've read in all of fan fiction. You are officially my new best friend.
RavenNat chapter 11 . 4/14/2002
Very good! I love Roger- what a cutie :)
Skywise chapter 11 . 4/13/2002
Wow, this was absolutly beautiful. I'm glad you finally finished it. Keep writing.
Christine9 chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
Alison! I love this story! Your updates really make my day. Your story went through a lot of ups and downs, but I love how it turned out. So sweet, and I love the Mimi and Roger dynamic at the end. So cute, and I'm glad everyone is happy and Roger can deal with Benny. Good job and I can't wait until your next one!
firedancer chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
Muy YAY for happy endings! I have been waiting for so long to see this story finished, and what a nice reward. Two cheers for Ali! _
Berni chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
That's really great, Alison. I really enjoyed it. Very good. But not graphic. Which is also good. Okay, I'm rambling, but yes, that was good.
miss anony chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
Man, I can't believe it's over. I mean, what am I supposed to do now? *sob* Perfect. Thanks to you I actually enjoy M/R slash. I really must go back and read the whole thing now that it's complete. Much praise and applause on a job well done! And it's always good when Benny has a cameo. ;)
RockerRoger chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
The ending was so perfect and happy! I was really expecting something dramatic, but this was incredibly adorable and different! I feel so guilty saying it, but Benny is always funny in every fanfiction. "I bet I know who wears the pants in the relationship... And they aren't plaid!" I thought I was going to die... So funny! Mimi and Roger were portrayed wonderfully, and their conversation was so cute. I imagine them going and checking out guys together, hehe! Well, maybe not... Anyway, terrific conclusion to a story just as fantastic. My only complaint is that nothing as steamy as the beginning of Chapter 9 occurred in reality, haha! D
wingako chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
That was a wonderful ending. I liked how Mimi was upset about seeing them together, it made it a lot more believable than her being okay with it. And the "I don't really own any leather" comment was priceless. We'll have to hook Marky up, won't we?
Liss1 chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
ali. it ended perfectly. It has been a long ride, but it's been a long, wonderful ride. You posted on rentfic and i SCRAMBLED to . heh. The ending is perfectly cute and sweet and real. i love the mimi/roger conversation...very plausible. SO many congratulations on finishing this baby. now start a new one! heh. Woot!