Reviews for Love Story
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
LucasAndPeyton.TLA chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Well my, my, my I was a little mad about the break, but seeing as how it all worked out in the end, It's all good. I'm really interested in seeing another chapter or two for this, but I also understand the difficulty of finding your muse, so best of luck.
eppo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Love the way you turn some of the series' situations upside down, like Lucas is the one saying I'm in love with you etc...

I like the way your story moves, it doesn't have too much aside stories and yet it's slow-going.

Continue writing, you're talented.
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Haley Keller...like Helen Keller, lol.

Good tory though, I liked it :)
Mary chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
What a perfect ending! I loved how you used Taylor Swift cause she fits Leyton perfectly! I have loved reading this ...cause we were both young when I first saw you was the perfect ending!
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
I really really forget that these things have to end. I get so wrapped up that I get to the bottom of the page and I'm unprepared and like WHAT? It's over? No! DEFINITELY DEFINITELY WANT A PART 4! And two things. That story about them when they were four on the playground was so sweet. I can totally picture that and it was oh so adorable him saving her even as a toddler. Squee. Anyway second thing. That whole end part with the wedding just had me wiggling around so happy and excited and OM wait 'til May 11th! Best day of all time. But that's besides the point. It was all so beautiful especially the part with Peyton and her dad. Who I was totally pissed at btw. Wanted to strangle Larry for yelling at them! But eh they needed it I guess. Still he's lucky he's fictional. Lol.
demeter18 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I love it-especially the way you break the story up. It's very clever and makes the story really flow well. I wonder what is in store for Leyton post marriage. Caley and Brathan hm...where are you going to go with their stories.

Can't wait for the update
ficwriter4 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I loved it! It was a perfect ending if you decide to leave it there. But i think one last chapter would be great!
englishpetal chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I liked the added angst in this part, although the blissful LP wedding ending was the cherry on the cake.

A fourth part sounds awesome!
4321 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
love to couple of chapter to see whane they find out that peyton how they cuope with the 9 months soon another amazing chapter
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
definetly please do a forth chapter! that be amazing! UD SOON!
oth4eva chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
I'm kind of at a loss for words because the chapter was amazing! It had just the right amount of angst, love and happiness in it and i definately want a Part 4! :D
kate chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Great chapter!I won't say no to a fourth part!
gosal11444 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
aw, i loved it! i loved the song, it just all worked:)
inevitablevauseman chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Oh, that was amazing!

It made me almost teary, and made me smile, and you did a great job!

:D

And, I'd LOVE a fourth part.

8D