Reviews for Tale of the Ninja Mage
pensuka chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
this will be interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
hope you update/continue this. many of the better naruto/negima fics seem to be abandoned . most just have Naruto replace Negi in perverted situations so they get a little repetitive.
Gundam-Issac chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
meh. Fun idea, seen it done better elsewhere. Might want to cut down on the random insertion of japanese words into an otherwise english story, but at least you put the translation next to it.
Kuro chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
this is a very good story! it's very well written and the chapter's aren't ridiculously short, as i have seen in far too many fanfictions, nor are they so long it's impossable to finish one in a single night. i certanly hope to see the next one up soon and i wish you luck on future projects.
gabyxx21 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
hello

I loved the episode

I expect to see continued

NO me soon

let CHOPPED

Greetings

I say goodbye
RasenShuriken92 chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
kukukuku

your fic is awesome! XD

i love it! :D

i cant wait for the next one!

narutoxchizuruxasunaxothers! XD

kukukuku !
weixuan18 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Nice fic. Hope to see more. _
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
lol. perfect. more plz!
RogueNya chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Well that was interesting lol, look forward to seeing what happens next in this story, so keep up the great work
naruto no juubi chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
update soon and whose naruto gonna pair up with?
fanofmany chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Well so far so good wonder if naruto will either accept thats shes a robot or freak out that her masters a vampire lol.
Valkarious chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
A very interesting crossover looking foward to reading more, keep the good work coming !
Pandaren-storyteller chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Wonderful! Awesome! Outstanding! I can't say greater phrase than these. I am, without a doubt, so glad I've found this story in the NegimaNaruto cross section. It was also a good thing that I turned to the mature ratings for story finding in the search engine.

So far I'm loving how this story is going. Although it leaves me questioning somethings, your story telling and plot makes up for it. I thoroughly enjoy such a fine splendid piece of work. Reading this makes me both jealous (because of your writing skills) AND inspired to work on a fic of my own. You have no idea how motivational this story is to some authors like me.

I admit that I enjoy ecchi/humorous fics for this crossover, but I'm even more happy when it comes to serious ones like this. It's a like a breathe of fresh air or a change of pace from the regular stories made for this crossover category. You've spun such a captivating tale that the first chapter itself has already hooked me onto this.

This fic of yours has really hit the marks on the things I look for in a fic. Detail, pace, plot. etc. The quality overall is just excellent. I know I'm giving a little too much praise, but I really can't avoid it. This deserves recognition!

I also gotta give you brownie points for making Naruto's character as mature-age wise, but still the same blonde ninja that we all know and love. It really gives the story some good points.

Regarding the pairings for this story. All I gotta say is whoever you choose I'll respect it. I can only hope for my favorite female char to be chosen as Naruto's girl. x3. I wish you luck on the next chapter and I hope to see it soon. I think, lol. Everyones busy so I wouldn't be too hopeful.

P.S.

If I do happen to follow through with my plans, I hope you wouldn't mind if I put a recommendation for your story in my fic. I just wanna share this with the others -3- lol. Lates my friend!

((and forgive me for my spelling and grammar errors in this review. I find it tough to correct myself at 3 in the morning, hehe. Read this fic at 1 a.m. lol. Awesome!))
Anon42 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Good stuff. Almost as smile-inducing as Negima itself and that's no mean feat!
Elemeffayoh chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
geez o.o Negi's luck seems to be the suckiest lol