Reviews for Chuck vs Real Life
MM2020 chapter 18 . 5/20
Great story, too bad you gave up on it. Our loss. :(
Harakan chapter 18 . 3/11
And next week never came to bad you dont finished this...
Harakan chapter 10 . 3/10
Croatian and Serbian are not so different when your thinking about it but sometimes one letter can make difference for example "milk" in Croatian is "mlijeko" in Serbian "mleko".
MM2020 chapter 9 . 12/19/2020
Come on...even Chuck can't be that good of a person!
yoyi86 chapter 18 . 10/29/2020
Please finish it the story
Guest chapter 18 . 3/18/2020
Look. I know it’s been like 9 years, but if you’re getting these reviews...can you PLEASE post more of this story. I’m begging. You can’t see me. But I am on my knees. Begging!
PGHammer chapter 18 . 2/28/2020
I DO get the "Cray Boggle Factor". I have seen Crays twice - and no; neither was at the NSA (which has their original Cray-1 in the National Cryptological Museum off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway; their Cray Y-MP M90 is there as well). There is a Cray-1 at the Smithsonian (Museum of History and Technology - donated by the National Institutes of Science and Technology); the other is the Cray Y-MP at the Naval Research Laboratory (yes; the Y-MP - like the X-MP - are dubbed "the world's most expensive love seats" because their CPU casings are of that shape - complete with cushions - and I'm not kidding).
LaurenKnight13 chapter 18 . 3/13/2018
I know its been a couple of years, but is tthere any chance of you continuing with this fic? Please? I only found your works now, and I'm officially addicted this this fic. I was up till 2am reading, then it was the first thing I went to when I woke up this morning. Its just so intriguing! I dislike Van. I hope Sarah and Chuck will be able to improve as a couple, for the cover and in their home. I can feel how much Sarah loves Chuck in each chapter, I wish he knew it too. Hopefully in time. Please consider returning?

Thank you for writing this brilliant fic so far.
joebook48 chapter 18 . 1/13/2018
great story-going to waste-dont know why-wish someone could finish it
NoNeedForAName chapter 18 . 7/14/2017
I do hope that you can find your way back to this story so that I can know how it ends. But if you cannot do that, I just hope that you return to writing on this site.
Cnonymous chapter 18 . 3/6/2017
Of all the fiction you wrote, this is the one unfinished story I keep coming back to. Of course, I realize that you're not going to finish it at this late stage, but I wanted to give you kudos for writing such an addictive story.
NerdMechine chapter 18 . 2/16/2017
I hope you finish this story.
Deathzbreath chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
I hope that someday you can return and finish this story it is amazing.
Chickfan2012 chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
I really hope you still have the hankering to finish this story this is very good.
baldcoder chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
Started out pretty good. Not sure why the two different cover relationships in DC though. Maybe you can finish it someday.