Reviews for SUPER F! When Failure is Leveled Up
TheCicada chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
That was so honest and so funny! I actually lol'd. (Especially at the ice-cream-and-soap-opearas line and that thing about samurai swords... heh!)
Pineapple Joonmyun chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
i noticed that spice setting but i totally love vocaloid guitar hero rocker gods better keep it up!
KylieAugust chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Rereading this with Christina Aguilera's "What A Girl Wants" playing is just perfect.
I love Alpha! x3
He's a different fanmade-feels like he belongs in that Hagane set though. D;
Leonard Hoyden chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Nee~. I'm personally more a fan of Akaito x Kaito. Could you write a one-shot about that, even if it's one-sided?
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Awh, RinxLen bandwagon! ;w; It's beautiful, and I love how Rin means that she would mean that much less to Len were they to always be by one another's side.

It's more precious, isn't it, when you have to look forward to something...

D'awh. D:

This is a great story. Thanks! :D
Lithium Suicide chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ah, this was very beautiful and bitter sweet~

It certainly is reminiscent of Spice!, but it's a different point-of-view from the others. Not many seem to place Rin as being in love with Len at first.

Well written, nice work!
Please Recycle chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I liked your writing style. Although I was kind of confused who was thinking at first, and the transition from the long thoughts to the first parts of speech kind of confused me. Just kind of confused at how sudden it was. It seemed like they didn't talk much to eachother, and then the next moment that happens. Haha. Still, I liked it!
KFG24 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Yes! I remembered! But... The urge to act fan girlish is still strong!

Must... Resist... Urge to... Act like... An... Idiot! ,
KFG24 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
...If I were to speak my true feeling about this,it would be nothing more than a stream of squeals and gibberish as I fan girl over how amazing this one-shot is. But for your sanity and mine,I will repress the urge.

I'll try to remember to add this to my favorites when I next log in. Though really,with such an amazing story,how could I forget?
SkittlesMMs chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
loved it. the last bit of italics were a bit confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it's amazing. cant wait to see if you continue this _