Reviews for Movement In The Dark
anna-varis chapter 28 . 6/5/2020
NOOOOOO !
Reading your story with such tension. Too bad it's not finished :(
I love Murdock in trouble and how everything works out every time :)
RobinRedoe chapter 28 . 1/25/2019
Oh I’m beyond sad that you never finished this story. The moment I started reading, I was hooked and was very impressed with the way you portrayed Murdock. His PTSD very subtle, but certainly there, hidden under his boyish characteristics. But I also had a big love for Ness, both as a character and as a friend for Murdock. I thought that the way you weaved her into the story, starting as a goddess or ghost and ending up as Murdock’s rescuer was great!
Plus the story on its own was thrilling and never lacked a bit of humor (which is an element that I love to add to my own writings as well). So I’m secretly hoping that you, someday, you read this comment, And then find time to read your story again (for yourself) to refresh your mind, and give it a nice ending, because it really really really deserves it!
No idea if you still linger around here, but if you do, thanks for writing these 28 chapters. It was fun.
It’s a good thing that I didn’t notice that it wasn’t completed yet or I might’ve hesitated to start and would never have read it at all. ️
Chibimax chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Good start! It's nice to see fics about murdock in the va
Aileil chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I love the ghost story! Ironically, I'm working on a Vietnam era fic and, by way of introduction to B.A., I have Murdock telling ghost story from when he was a boy.
Aileil chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Nice coincidence with you film choice there! And the PANAMA! shirt is awesome!
Aileil chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Dr. Richter is great!
Aileil chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Y'know, he could get dentures...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2012
Great story. Not sure if it is complete or not. This does tie ends up well, but would love to read more about Ness. Maybe consider this COMPLETE and have a new story pick up from here? It's only been 3 years. ;)
Lucillia chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
This is great. Why does it cut out when it was getting good though? I'd like to see how it ends if that is at all possible.
angel19872006 chapter 28 . 11/11/2011
Plase update I can't wait to read what happens next.
Yabbit chapter 28 . 9/3/2011
love it..cant wait for the big finale tho..hint hint... :P
Eden Anthony-Black chapter 28 . 3/25/2011
::Bangs silverware on table:: Up-date. Up-date. Up-date.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 28 . 2/19/2011
nice fic , a couple of reverences made me think you were dutch. that would've been cool. it would've made us neighbours

have fun writing the rest of this fic! you hae my full support!
kisa chapter 28 . 2/1/2011
yay i found you again... i'm going to start reading at nap time..
spookysister7 chapter 28 . 11/23/2010