Reviews for Movement In The Dark
FreakyLeo88 chapter 28 . 8/24/2010
I love this story! Unfortunately I can't point out the best passage. (I hope it's the right word. I couldn't think of a better one.) I love every one. A great balance between the serious and funny moments.

And I love Ness!

I you didn't abandon this story, because it would be too bad.

Greetings

Freaky
Snow leopard freak chapter 28 . 7/2/2010
Very nice!

Great story, I wonder where this is going ta go, please update soon
Whooligan chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
Your story is amazing! It can't be finished yet, can it? If so, that cliffhanger ending demands more! If not, YOU MUST WRITE! (notice the yelling caps lock?) AND YOU MUST FINISH THIS AMAZING STORY! I have to beg for it, on my knees with hands together, pretty please oh please show a bit of my favorite A-Team friendship? Face and Murdock always seemed as close as brothers to me... But that's most likely from the fact of Dirk and Dwight being best friends. SOOOO many times on screen do you see those two goofing off or laughing about something(even though they try to hide it). I also notice how much they always protect Murdock in the show, which you've shown VERY well! Good work, kudos to you, and keep writing your fantastic story!
wotumba1 chapter 28 . 5/5/2010
just found your story... really love it! you write murdock perfectly in character, couldn't stop reading and made it in one go ;-)
pity that it's not finished yet... would really love to know how ness is going to interact with the team and how she reacts to the change in murdock...
maybe you could just continue? pretty please...
charmed-punkk chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
Love it.

I saw those on youtube and I was like "lucky dutch girl" and "I'll take good care of Billy for ya!" though i don't live in Holland LOL. I loove it! Now, I've gotta finish the rest. D
seastarr chapter 27 . 6/24/2009
Great transformation scene! I can so relate to that corset! I've been synched (sp?) into one of those a couple times for some of the musical theatre I've done. Challenging to sing when you can't breath!

I ran across 1 typo - in the paragraph where the guy with the hat boxes enters you had "the" instead of "to".

Sorry I've been absent for a while myself - life/work getting in the way... Looking forward to future chapters!
redrose7856 chapter 28 . 6/20/2009
Haha, thanks for the welcome and for the beat-down! I loved your description of how Murdock changed when Hannibal showed up, that's why I love him. He knows how to act crazy and make ppl laugh, but he's a soldier at heart!

Can't wait for more Ness/A-Team interaction!

great job!

Cap'n Awesome chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
YAY THE TEAM WERE THERE! I SAW THEM. Ness kicked some serious ass there! She rulez (with a 'z' as she more than rules) I hope the A Team plan to wipe the floor with the evil gits who hurt Murdok. I can't wait for the next chapter.
redrose7856 chapter 27 . 6/19/2009
I caught up! Woot! Amazing work, I'm eager to see what'll happen next. And since you're apparently taking requests from reviewers, can I request that at some point in this fic, B.A. beats up someone to protect Murdock? B/c as much as those two bicker, it's clear they're close.

Also, I love the setup here! I can't wait to see Ness' reaction to Hannibal!

Excellent job on this, can't wait for more!

Cap'n Awesome chapter 27 . 6/19/2009
Holy cow! Ness in a dress! I love it! Dress up game! I love it! Murdock bashing! Made me sad actually. Poor boy, what'd he ever do? GO FASTER NESS SAVE MURDOCK PLEASES! It was exciting and gripping and I'm ready for the next chapter please. I wanna see some butt whoopin' ! I betting Ness will kick some bottom. With feeling. UPDATE!
redrose7856 chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
PLEASE tell me that B.A. beats Mammoth up! Grr, that guy is rlly gettin on my nerves! HANDS OFF MURDOCK, YOU CREEP!

Love it still and always will.

Cheers!

~redorse7856

PS: did u hear who they cast as Face in the new A-Team movie?
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Haha, this is great! I LOVE A-TEAM! You've done a great job of keeping Murdock in character, and I'm pleased that there are like, 25 more chapters for me to read! YAY! :D

Happy writing and reading!

Cheers!

Cap'n Awesome chapter 26 . 5/30/2009
Howdy! (I'm in a cowgirl mood!) I love it. It was definately worth the wait and uber long (50% extra free!). Yay for team cameos too, I'm excited already! Darn that phone and its coin stealing abilities. I also love the ABC game that was adorable, as is Disneyland (I've only been to Disneyland Paris, and my freind got her pizza stolen by Captain Hook. Blasted Pirates!). Wows are in order also for Murdock's table dancing skills, I know this is hard because I once fell off a table (but I landed on a chair so it was okay). And I'm so glad you updated! I'm singing with joy! I hope you'll keep this going and also I noticed your planning another one too! :D I'm happy now! See you next update (preferably soon so darling Ness can save Murdock again, he's always in trouble) update please!
Cap'n Awesome chapter 25 . 5/28/2009
Dear Shadarus,

I am submitting my demands to you in reveiw form, because I can. So here they are:

1)COME BACK! I misses you :( T-T (and other assorted sad faces)

2)Update! Now please. Pretty please with cookie dough and twinkies?

3)Actually that was it.

Hope to hear from you soon (in the form of "Have an update")

Your sincerly,

Cap'n Awesome

P.s. Write please. I miss you!
kisa chapter 24 . 5/22/2009