Reviews for My Life is a Fanfiction
Into Insanity chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
YAY! I'm so happy you decided to continue this story. c: And now that you have a plot going, there's no way for you to deny this story any longer. x3 Anyways, I like the direction you took this chapter; it's becoming more mysterious and tense, and it will give you something to build off instead of random mayhem. c:

Xemnas pretty much made me lol in my pants... I freaking love your portrayl of him. The fact he plays (and fails) at BBS makes him so much cooler. Like... Omg. If he was my principal, I'd be sent to his office all the time. I feel kinda bad for Demmy though, being all thrown around and threatened like that. xD Oh Boof, you are such an evil goddess.

I WILL BE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. AND BY "PATIENTLY", I MEAN HOVERING OVER YOU WITH AN AXE UNTIL YOU WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. 8DD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
nooes no zemyx? OwO.. i trought there was going to be some 3 33 instead that room (?) has got 'condomed' XD that's one hell of an awesome word! XD .. and yes seeing dem-dem and zexy skipping hand in hand and singing would have been THE EPICNESS! just imagining that... you inspired me to draw a picture of that XD
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
so many tears of mine were shed because i was laughing SO hard! XD you seriously are a god! can't wait for chapter 5!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
O.O i love the start. 'my life is a toilet' lol WTF XD

actually i love it all so far

an btw yami means dark ;D
morning means KH chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Brilliant. Laughed so much I won't be able to go to sleep yet and because of that I would be tired tomorrow at work. But thanks for the laughs anyway! XDD

Bad fanfiction could be very enjoyable. Sometimes that is. :D
Into Insanity chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Oh my goodness, this chapter is so epic. xDD Not gonna lie, when Zexion whipped out that box of condoms, I was like, "OH GOD, BOOF'S FIRST M-RATED FIC", but I think their actual plans for the condoms was so much more exciting. xDD There's such thing as studded condoms? Oh snap! Gotta get me summa dose. n_n Haha. But yes, you had me fooled, like every other hopeful Zemyx fan out there. You clever, clever fiend!

Manly sleepoverwin. Seriously. x3 Loved this part to bits. It's funny how Riku gets all pissy when Demyx kisses Sora, even though I seem to recall in an earlier chapter that Riku was caught making out with Axel. OH THE IRONY.

Nice ending to the chapter there... "Oh clusterfuck." Haha. xD I adore this story so far, and can't wait for the next chapter! c:
SecretAgent99 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Oh man, this chapter was hilarious! I love a jealous Riku! And the ending, oh the ending, haha! Update soon! I want to know what happens!
fourteenwings chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Way to get my hopes up... Really, I thought... and... man... *Cries a little* I can't wait to read more! Oh, and I hope Larxene dies a horrid painful death! *Kidding, I would miss her a bit.*

Also, I wonder why Kairi is so set on breaking up Riku and Sora... jealousy? I can't wait to find out!
fourteenwings chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
This chapter was eventful, Namine and Kairi kissing in the locker was totally worth falling of my chair, so unexpected. I like the little disfuctional family these guys are running here.

Time to let Fanboy out: When can I get some ZEMYX!
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You've done it again, this is the best high school AU I have ever seen, and well, I like how it is so far, so I can't wait to read more!
SecretAgent99 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
wow. you're 11 years old? you're a pretty good writer for being 11. :3 I envy you. XD I was never that good when I was 11...D: hope you continue this when you have the time! :)
Symphonicality chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I don't care.

Keep writing.

x3
Unyielding-Flame chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Keep going!
DoubleXXCross chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Pretty awesome idea, very original in that you've taken the most laughable concept for a fanfiction and made it into something people can stand to read. I think it's fantastic. A little abrupt going to Demyx's fanfiction, but it's nothing disastrous at all. I would love to continue reading this.

('Yami' is darkness. I tend to avoid doing the damn obvious meaningful naming, though, by grabbing the last names of people from the credits in the back of the game manuals, or from the voice actors. 'Shinzo' might be the physical heart rather than the concept, though, which is usually referred to as 'kokoro', but I'm not too sure.)
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Lol! Excellent start XD HAHA! What made me laugh the most was Riku's paragraph. A drag queen - HAHAHAH XD and the way you described his actions - simply awesome lol.

Looking for more! And isn't Namine in love with Roxas? XP

Yami means dark. Can't you google that? xD