Reviews for LITTLE TALES OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Fi Suki Saki chapter 66 . 11/3
Gosh, this fic is soooo Good!

I LOVE IT !

Short chapters but with meaningful meaning and love and humor and love and love.

I wish there's more...

Like maybe the theme is about First Time and Usagi find out Misaki's First Kiss and First Love is Usagi. Since he probably already know Misaki's First Time Sex was with him. And Usagi would be more happy with that confirmation.
CheyanneChika chapter 66 . 10/16/2014
Aww, so sweet.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 46 . 10/4/2014
Pfft, I laughed so hard when Misaki lost it xD God, that was too funny.
Wait, did this story had a T rating before? There are so many smutty drabbles in here o_O
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Aww, I love these! I can't believe I didn't come across this story before. These drabbles are constantly switching between cute, funny and sexy; it's great :D
Guest chapter 34 . 7/12/2012
Once, when I was nine, my mom told me to put on. Sneakers when I rode my bike. I didn't, and my ankle got cut up pretty bad. But no scars! :D
Jingle101 to lazy to login chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Hehehe... This one and the flower petal one are my favorites so far
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 65 . 9/26/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
AlyceUsami chapter 32 . 5/7/2010
when i turn 18, at midnight i plan on sitting about the table with my parents, throwing all my yaoi on the table and just giggling. For some reason i feel the need to reveal the obsession i've had since i was 13.

YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING BTW!

xoxo
Anubha chapter 17 . 3/29/2010
OMG...U SUDNT WRite dis...am younger dan u..I WILL Bcum "RIPE"..HA HA HA HA.. NAughty..chupke soitan..
Anubha chapter 23 . 3/28/2010
May i knw y did u do dis?
Anubha chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
Oh..u want groom?ok..
Anubha chapter 16 . 3/28/2010
Yes...am dat foold yaar..though nothing's new..as u knw it btr... dat u use 2 say dat often..still...
Yee2828 chapter 65 . 3/25/2010
*nosebleed I love them all ! *glomp* ur amazing :D

yay Pure Romance !

LOV~C.C~
Anubha chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
Me 2 perverted?;-)..isnt it?
Anubha chapter 2 . 3/23/2010