Reviews for The Wall is Crumbling Slowly
C.Elder chapter 1 . 6/25
I wish V would not take those late night drunken calls! Her life would be miles better.
where she went chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
A sequel would be nice.
epic how chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
The fact that they say nothing and mean everything is why Logan and Veronica are so compelling-you wrote them perfectly. Not how we want them to be, mind you, but how they are. Thanks for adding some sweetness to the end of this episode-I will remember this every time I see 13.16's fade to black after the elevator doors close.

And your 'wrath-pass' made me laugh :)
gufsmile chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Sequel please! Don't leave Logan with Parker.
Tearle chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow. This is powerful. You have the innerworkings of Veronica's mind down pat! I really enjoyed it - and if you call THIS drabble, I'm almost scared to look at your other pieces. My heart might rip in two.

(I'm glad it's not Parker friendly.)

I love the style - the limited speech, but the turbulent thoughts telling you everything you need to know and saying so much more than what they meant to...

I really can't wait to read your other stuff. Great job.
SheriffsGrl chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
“I wish I’d let you.” Boy, those words hit a little close to home. I really liked this.
aertkjhaertiu chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was fantastic; I always wished they'd expanded on this a little more in the show. Well done, and thank you for filling the gap.
Breyzie1478 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was great! It made me tear up a little... I'm in the middle of watching season 3 (yet again) and I hate Logan and Parker together! I think you should continue... but, hey, that's just me... Happy writing!
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Love it. Veronica only saying things because she knows Logan won't remember? So perfect and in character. And I love the stuff about the Veronica mars Wrath free pass that Dick uses up in 2 seconds.
roguerulez chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
i just read this on live journal and i wanted to review but i didn't know how. Anyway i love this! its amazingly well written!and you capture Veronica's voice and feelings so perfectly. i hope you write more, i'd love to read it.
alligirl785 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I really liked this, and some of could be considered 'missing scene'.

There was something so unbelievably annoying about that whole birthday party incident in the third season. Parker with her over the top cheer, thinking that everything was perfectly alright dating one of her friends' exes, when she was around during the break ups (the two in college at least). I'm sure Mac warned her against the situation too. Plus the whole picture on the birthday cake thing was ridiculous. Cheesy and juvenile. Same as her reaction to it. The whole episode pretty much annoyed me because of that bday party thing.

If you do happen to do a sequel I would very much like to read it. I really liked this.
p2880 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Excellent scene. Veronica gets to really show what she's feeling to Logan. But Logan won't remember so it's both easier to reveal her true feelings and logical that she would make the effort to move on.

Would love to read a sequel!
Jenn6891 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
i really liked this

please do continue it would love to see where it goes
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was painful to read. I never watched this ep because I didn't want to see Logan with Parker. I liked that Logan admitted he would have thrown a party for Veronica and her admitting she wishes she had let him. It's just too bad that, like Veronica was thinking, Logan won't remember this convo in the morning. I would love to see a sequel, hopefully where they get back together :)
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I really don't like Parker at all and how easily the writers wrote the Logan/Parker relationship so easily into the equation.

Was Logan pretending to be happy or was he truly and if he really was happy with Parker then seeing Veronica and Pis kiss shouldn't have bothered him. One of my favorite scenes from season three was the beach episode where you really saw Logan even though he moved on first acting jealous. Logan knows that Pis doesn't hold a candle to him but just like Parker is for him and easy relationship. No ruined lived, bloodshed epic love that Logan and Veronica have and will always have. If we got another season I hope the writers would of put them together again or at least in a better place then where it left for us. Until the movie is made we only have this and our own imagination. Really good story.

I hope you write a sequel but if you don't no worries you always bring the LoVe!