Reviews for Pirate Hunter Roronoa
Shrinkhead13 chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
I want the next chapter NOW! It is getteing more and more exsiting can't wait! XD
Flames to Dust chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
And Luffy's question without answering. Where are Zoro's katana? Even, really will Zoro's body be in this grave?

If Luffy continues for this way he will finish for activating his Haki and Smoker will take a good surprise, apart from a tremendous blow, certainly.

I cannot wait for the next chapter ... though I do not still have other one exit that to do it. T.T

Still like that of good with the fic. It is really a good work. Do not doubt it not for a moment.

The Doublemint Twins chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
And here you had me thinking that he wasn't dead! TT_TT Really sad... well, please update soon!

(sorry I'm not logged in, sometimes laziness gets the best of me)
Flames to dust chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
Sorry for this review but I have some problems here. T.T

I dont lie you, Zoros dead is painful but if its necessary for the history then... wellcome!

Now I need to know the rest... and a cold, venomous Luffy? Again... Wellcome!

Good chapter and work. Fantastic fic. Need read more!

Shrinkhead13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was sad! You made me cry you bastert! X'(

Love this story please please please update soon -
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Thats really sad... but, hey, at least he's not dead! Smoker's such a softie~ Please update as soon as possible, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Flames to Dust chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
OMG! Zoro the Worlds Greatest Swordsman!

Great movement. I never thought something like that ... but his words: "He’ll come. They’ll come." Really it do not convince me because when Zoro joined the Mugiwara he had said that once should turn into the WGS he would disappear of the world, I believe that he said something of to go to an island, seemed to what does Shanks or the own Mihawk.

Now the following chapter is the most awaited (and then the next one; P)

Good fic, Good chapter and Great work. Thanks and...

UPDATE chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
You better update this. Or I'll hurt you. Hahaha! No, I won't. But update. It's super interesting and I want to know what happens next.
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Wow, that was really fast! Something I admire about your writing is that you don't beat around the bush. I think one of the most important things you can do is to get straight to the point without rushing the story, and I think you've done that very well here. I'll be sure to check out your other stories some time (though not now, considering I'm not even supposed to be on FFNET at the moment) and so, please update soon, and keep up the good work.

My only suggestion to you is that you make sure you've got enough chapters pre-written before you post so that you don't end up getting writers-block and dropping the story. I tell you this from experience, my friend.

Laters!
Flames to Dust chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Know what? KNOW WHAT?

This is so cruel! How can yo do it? T.T

I will be waitin for the next chapter...

Good, really, GOOD Chapter.

Flames to Dust chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Come on, Zoro can never be captured! ;P

Luffy thinkin... and the miracles dont stop...

Good chapter.

Flames to Dust chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Say good. Luffy and Zoro always givin Nami a lot of headache.

Its a good question, "who raised the anchor?"

Short but nice prologue.

Shrinkhead13 chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Hi that's a good fanfic nice work _

Please Please Plealse! Update soon wanna know what happend to Zoro! XD
OPFAN chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
CLIFF HANGER! omg!

ur killing me!

what happened to zoro? (hyper-ness passed now breaks into cold sweat) this is great story~~ i cant wait till next chappy!

good work and update soon!
xHitsulover chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
oew i want to know what happend with Zoro O!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »