Reviews for Once Upon a Time
bundleb chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Leah C. Drawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was amazing and sweet. Who was Bella's husband? And in the end... she does stay with Edward, doesn't she? Anyways, amazing :D
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I don't think I've ever read a love scene that was so sweet and tender, it truly was like a fairytale.

I know you put this story down as "complete", but I think you could go a lot further with it. I'll put it on Alert just in case.

Great job.

coryoplayer chapter 1 . 10/20/2009

Loved it!

Lady Elle of the Night chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww I loved it!

You should definately write more.

The story was very original and it made me cry!

Keep up the amazing work!
MIKIWARD chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
best lemon ever

i like how there is a story behind it aswell

so good

coolness chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
this story is flippin'awsome!

i actually felt like i was there,you are a great writer
moosetash chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
aw. this was impossibly sweet and damned hot katie! i loved the ending with juliet :) x
Shante17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was really good!
Kaiddles chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh my goodness!

I loved your story, this was so sweet, and so passionate, Edward was charming.

I think the ending was a bit rushed, but I loved the daughter's name and how you ended it with "Once upon a time.."

Amazing. Really.
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2009

Absolutely fantastic! You wrote it so well, it had that fairy tale edge to it. You really feel for Bella in this story. So WELL DONE! Brilliantly written. You're a very talented writer. :)
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh that was beautiful!:]I trully loved it!I hope you write a sequel and call it "HAPPILY EVER AFTER"?I would love to read about Bella starting out her life again with Edward & her I wonder if Edward has a child of his own or was possibly in another relationship that did'nt turn out right?Either way this was wonderful to read & I'm so happy you wrote it!:]Please think about doing a sequel,I would love & read it!Thank you.
MurderedLove chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
you should definately make this a full story, and tell us hwat happened after-words?
oldsoul1964 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That made me cry, It was very moving.
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh gosh i love this story! Please please please please please continue it soon!