Reviews for Once Upon a Time
bundleb chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
ROMANTIC. WHO WAS BELLA HUSBAND
Leah C. Drawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was amazing and sweet. Who was Bella's husband? And in the end... she does stay with Edward, doesn't she? Anyways, amazing :D
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I don't think I've ever read a love scene that was so sweet and tender, it truly was like a fairytale.

I know you put this story down as "complete", but I think you could go a lot further with it. I'll put it on Alert just in case.

Great job.

*SB*
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Katie

Loved it!

Cory
Lady Elle of the Night chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww I loved it!

You should definately write more.

The story was very original and it made me cry!

Keep up the amazing work!
MIKIWARD chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
best lemon ever

i like how there is a story behind it aswell

so good

thankyou

x
coolness chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
this story is flippin'awsome!

i actually felt like i was there,you are a great writer
moosetash chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
aw. this was impossibly sweet and damned hot katie! i loved the ending with juliet :) x
Shante17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was really good!
Kaiddles chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh my goodness!

I loved your story, this was so sweet, and so passionate, Edward was charming.

I think the ending was a bit rushed, but I loved the daughter's name and how you ended it with "Once upon a time.."

Amazing. Really.
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow.

Absolutely fantastic! You wrote it so well, it had that fairy tale edge to it. You really feel for Bella in this story. So WELL DONE! Brilliantly written. You're a very talented writer. :)
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh that was beautiful!:]I trully loved it!I hope you write a sequel and call it "HAPPILY EVER AFTER"?I would love to read about Bella starting out her life again with Edward & her I wonder if Edward has a child of his own or was possibly in another relationship that did'nt turn out right?Either way this was wonderful to read & I'm so happy you wrote it!:]Please think about doing a sequel,I would love & read it!Thank you.
MurderedLove chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
you should definately make this a full story, and tell us hwat happened after-words?
oldsoul1964 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That made me cry, It was very moving.
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh gosh i love this story! Please please please please please continue it soon!