Reviews for Chica 1: To Burn
PenweedAddict chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I didn't notice that, great observation. It's so hard for me to imagine who Sasha should be with (I have a personal liking for Danjou, the quiet sensitive type) but it is obvious she needs both of them. I love this, but do you think you could do a strictly Sasha/Danjou fic? You know, to explore the other side. Thanks in advance.

P.S- i love your Caitlin/Monster fic. Aren't they cute?
HopefulMe chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this pairings! Really hard to know whom she should really be with though. Nice work!
Morgan-Kacie chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I like this little story. I bet you could make a whole 20 chapter fanfiction just by this little plot. I like the creativity of this, maybe you could make more?
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ramos is just sexy! SHOOT! Dante Basco is SEXY! LOL This is actually very good, even considering how short it is. I thought it would be horrible as short as it is, but I loved it!
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i like how you mention ramos' respect for sasha. what i got out of his character in the movie is that he puts up a front but is actually a bit of a closet softy. everytime she picked Danjou instead of him, he looked hurt, not just mad.

i guess what i'm getting at in this really roundabout manner is that i liked that you didn't stereotype ramos as a one-track minded creep.

nice job.
KylieAyn chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
luv
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
it left me wanting more honestly... it was so short... i just wish there was more to tell... like, i really like Ramos and Sasha together... i want to hear about their dancing... and i agree... i did notice the difference in the places of dance practice! great observation! ;)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Very interesting. Good writing.
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Something about this just made fall in love with your writing. This was absolutely well done, and it really goes into Sasha's psyche, but simplistically. And I think that's what made me love this so much.

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
CarlieD chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
LOL Maybe we're the only two authors in this fandom! I'm in the process of writing a new fic from Take the Lead.

I have to admit, Ramos-Sasha-Danjou mesmerized me. Almost as much as LaRhette and Rock...

Awesome fic!