Reviews for This Love Thing: A Collection
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
I liked them all-ish
Lilydmat chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Dear thalia-csiny,

My name is Lilly and my LJ user name is Lilydmat, i read your six one-shots and recognized my prompts. Yes-they are mine. I posted them on a alice/jasper fansite as a contest and since you are the only author i've seen that has used my propmts, you win. I was very pleased with your stories and i want to thank you for crediting me even though you didn't remember my name. Feel free to E-mail me at

Thanks. Sincerely,

Lilly.
shiayn chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
awesome story you should really write more stories like this!
taintedtruffle chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
awsome , cute little stories and even your artist comments where amusing : ) i think i liked the first one best!
daydreamingaway chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
This was just so cute! I think I said "Aww" and/or giggled after every chapter.

I've really been wanting to read a story that focuses on Jasper and Alice, and even though this was just a short series of one-shots it sure did the trick. I can picture these things really happening between J/A, even him wearing a dress, lol.
marauderofthephoenix chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
That was so cute and funny! I can actually imagine Alice making poor Jazz model things for her! Bless his heart, he can't ever say no to her. Really cute little chapter, I'm going to miss them so much! But I have a feeling I will keep coming back and re-reading them all :D Thanks so much for sharing these stories with us, I loved every single one (especially 'Restless' - it was my favourite :D ) and I really look forward to seeing what you write in the future.
Kemma Lee chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Oh... LOL!

I was giggling out loud the whole time I realised what exactly was going on. I can see this in my mind, with frightening clarity. XD

The best part about this is I think it's totally in character. I can see Alice asking Jasper to do this, and I know that Jasper - even unintentionally - would do ANYTHING for his wife. Even this.

Wonderfully done. Can I marry this chapter? Is it legal? *claps* I can't wait to see more from you. Squee.
BeautifulChAos1315 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Much better that was awsome thank you! Sorry for not reviweing befor but i hope this makes up for it!
aussie-chick-13 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
awesome i love it
Realynn8 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
This time I actually agree with your review line. :) Great last chapter, adorable and funny. I could just picture Jasper nagging. :) Great work! Hope to see more of your writing soon. Added to alert list. ;)
patch138 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
poor Jasper...It must have been hard to be apart after all they had been through...

Tiffany
marauderofthephoenix chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I loved it so much! I checked my email and there were 2 updates, I got so excited :D The last chapter was so sweet, and so was this one. I absolutely love Jasper when he's all forlorn and mopey, because it means Alice will try cheer him up and there's nothing I love more than Jasper/Alice love! Jasper's thoughts about the boys at school were hilarious. I love how their thoughts towards Alice brought out his protective side, and how he just wanted to hug her so everyone knows she's his. God I love those two :D

Your writing style is one of my favourites, I can't believe there's only one part left! *cries* I'm going to miss getting updates. But this whole series of oneshots had been brilliant, and I know the last part will be no different :D Amazing work!
asdfhjsf chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
wow wow wow, plz plz plz write some more!

i luv alice/jasper but jazz doesnt seem to have that big a role in any of the twiliught saga books!

keep writing

Nikki
Kemma Lee chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Ooh, I love this. Haha... those boys better keep them eyes off of Alice. I can see why this might've been difficult to write, but I think you pulled it off beautifully. I think it's my favorite one so far! (Did I say that about the last chapter? Hm...)

I look forward to the final part!
Lucy Alyce chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
awe i think him picking up alice at school was adorable. the whole thing was very cute, well written. i enjoyed it! good job! )
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »