Reviews for Naruto's Plight
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Continue. For the good of the world, you must continue.
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Continue. For the good of the world, you must continue.
Naruto luva chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i luv this story and i would luv it if u coninuted it can't spell really, soz, XP

Seriously though, this is awesome! (i'm a tad too violent for my own good and i luv ppl getting hurt... that makes me sound like a bitch...) so yer, can u plz coniunte it?

thxs xo
dti chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Are you going to continue? Please do! Or atleast let us know if you won't so we don't all have our hopes up for nothing
Shingen Takeda 1521 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I would suggest continuing this story. I would like it to be a Naru/Hina/Saku story. There are, quite frankly, not enough good stories that treat these characters as more than a caricature of their intended personalities. Mostly with Hinata and Sakura. Hinata stutters all the time, and Sakura is a hopeless Sasuke fangirl that will commit the most heinous crimes for the sake of her infatuation. This story has some real promise. Cheers!
Vampoe chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I think you should continue this, it looks like it would be a really good story!.
Violet86 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I think this is interesting and I'm hoping that Naruto gets better. I wonder what's going to happen after he wakes up. I would love to know what happens in the next Chapter :D :D, Please continue your story.

~Violet
Kagegon chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Please continue this story. It has really captured my attention.
ishida1017 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
this is an awesome fanfic. please continue it
PurplePantherOfDoom chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, PLZ COTINUE!
Kingkakashi chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I think the story is off to a very promising start so far. And there are very few Naruto/Hinata/Sakura pairing fics out there, so I would love to see how you would do it?
thsunami chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I think it is quite nice for him, two wives for the only man that can give undivied attention to more then one women and love then fully.

One for namikaze clan nd the other for the uzumaki. also it interests me the idea of change brought on by forced realization through suffering. Sakura is forced to see that suseke is truley a monster especially how naruto held back because of his heart and love for sakura when he should have never powered down the rasengan at the end and driven it home to the urchiha bastards head
Nebula1701 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I like the story so far :D
shyguy1818 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
are you going to finish this story update soon. awsome story by the way.
Jfitzgerald chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Please update again soon. Thanks.