Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Annoyingly.UN.Known chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
loved it soo much! so sad... best angela ive read so far!

loved it!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was good loved it
EliH2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Ah, poor Booth! Nice story. It was very cute.
Norah Pearly-Gates chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Kind of awesome?

Tsk tsk. I'm pretty sure I'm a blown out fantastic. Obviously.

This is your - as you called me in your authors note - sexy Beta on the line, finally getting down to reviewing! I loved this. I mean, I already told you earlier, but I do enjoy this one-shot. I totally agree with your summary: just a little fluff to get us through the dreary winter months. Especially here in Canada! I loved how Angela knew what Booth was there for - she always does - and yet she didn't even mention anything Brennan related until the end where she just says, "Brennan said she’d be gone no longer than four weeks.” Booths reaction, like it doesn't matter but we all know it does!

And the way Angela started drawing Booths figure. Perfect. Trying to capture the moment - almost as if she could then later on show Booth - when he finally gets together with Bones (which is a long, long way away) - that this is what he looked like when Bones wasn't there.

It's a perfect scenario, even though I'd never really can picture it happening on the show, Booth likes to act tough and going to one of the squints, well... But this works because Angela is a perfect listener and knows what to say when and where. And Booth doesn't like exactly sharing feelings so this was a match made in heaven! Not a match like that though!

Loved this, and I hope inspiration strikes soon with your full feature story!
Pip31319 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You should so do a oneshot sequel lol :D
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It worked extremely well :D Don't suppose we can get their reunion?
RK chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
i loved it. i hope it is not a 1-shot. PPS
mendenbar chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Nice
LostLonelyBones chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
aw! Please continue! I want to see what Angela observes about Booth's reactions when Brennan returns!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
aw! that was Lovely! really good!

HawkAngel
ElocinMuse chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aww! I positively love this side of Booth! I always get this stupid grin on my face when it surfaces on the show, and - lo and behold - that silly expression was stamped onto my face while reading this.

Thanks for the cutesy feelings you've bestowed upon me! :D
Megra chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was really cute. You really captured the artist in Angela with your drawing descriptions. However, I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that it isn't a new chapter of Now That You're Here...

Megra
BBLove chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
LOVE this! So cute. Your fics are always my favorite!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
nice little tidbit, thanks for sharing it
iamwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Nice work, loved the Angela and Booth dynamic. She is very good at reading people.