Reviews for Bound and Broken
kelwin chapter 1 . 4/9
my first problem with this fic is you seam to make them like humans with hair and clothes when kibeth was a dog and estarielle was a very tall glowing figure no hair and clothes. they all seamed to have a form they always were in oranus was the grate sphere and they all new it because of the battles they had for the other worlds whitch is why they did not have human forms as they were not people but creaters they created everything but oranus destroyed there other creations so they bounded him. I think though it is a good fic but just a few things are off. I have wanted to read a fic about the long ago for a long time.
Kvothe the Bloodless chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
hi
Sweet September Storm chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Good stuff. I loved the backstory you gave to Astarael. It makes sense no why she laments. Well done!
onshia chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
I liked it, I really did. I don't often read ff, but that one was good.

There's just one thing I'd question - Yrael. His and Kibeth's relations were just perfect, but his and Astarael... She should feel guilty and it was not Yrael who should avoid her (as the Dog said in Abhorsen). Also, there was some relationship between him and Orannis ("Why, Yrael?") which you didn't describe... Yeah, I'm his hopeless fan '

What I did like is Saraneth/Orannis talking with each other. It was moving.
Mistiness chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
This Is such a brilliant story thank you
Mistiness chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
so cool and gripping! I love how cleverly you made it clear who became what part of the great charter with the gold crown on R, the clayre silver on M, the charter mark necklaces and bracelets on the others and the bandaleer of marks on Saraneth. I really loved this story!
Mistiness chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love this so far, it's got such cool discription!
GOGHOTi chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Guh, love this fic. Your Saraneth is so sacrificial and heroic-breaks mah heart! TT_TT Orannis is chilling-he strikes me as vaguely sociopathic! I felt like he had no emotions whatsoever, and his "love" or whatever it was for Saraneth was a crazy obsession/possessiveness. In short: evil Orannis is evil! Spooky! The characterizations of your three leads were very unique, and they had great dynamics. Poor Astarael. 3:
GOGHOTi chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I always like leaving first chapter reviews.

I'll get this first part out of the way right now:

"E!" -hyperventilates-

Okay.

I always love pre-Charter fics, and this is one of my faves! I am such a sucker for unrequited romances. I think it is crazy/awesome/crazyawesome that both our fics deal with a mainly Astarael POV. Some of our (for lack of a better word) shipping choices are the same, too (at least superficially so), which is crazytiems as well. I'll leave a more coherent review for chapter nine (love the structural allusion!). I guess this one is more of a general fangirling for such a great fic!
FallenStar22 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
OMG, this is amazing.

I love the way you lace in parts of the book, like the glacier, the paperwing landing, the octagonal room that Lirael found (that was there wasn't it when they were questionning Yrael), the 6 worlds in the Dark Mirror, Kibeth being a dog and everything else.

It's also written in a very engaging way, so very well done, thoroughly enjoyed reading that xD
Shiner Shining Bright chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
That's cool. Graphic and very well-written. And I get the Weeper connection. :D
Shiner Shining Bright chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
:O

1 more chapter to go...
Shiner Shining Bright chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Awesome. I like that you showed a bond between Astarael and Yrael. It's also an interesting take on how Mogget got his collar.
Shiner Shining Bright chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
That's the whole double-agent thing! I get it! Once again, AWE-some.
Shiner Shining Bright chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Dude, that's freaking cool! Nothing like friendship drama when it's written well and isn't totally random!