Reviews for Revenge is a dish best served unintentionally
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
A good one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love it x
heythere chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
so here's your lovely review: yes this was sappy and yes i may have cringed a little all the way through, but this is just what i needed and i totally love it! congrats on a super dooper story! xo
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I haven't watched this movie since I was eight - that's how old I was when it came out - but it was on tonight and I thought what the hell. I fell in love with it again, though this time I actually understood the plot, lol. Anyway, after watching it I was curious to see if there were any fanfics for the movie and youe fic is the first one I stumpled across and wow, I'm so glad that I did. I was laughing and smiling the whole time I was reading this. You did a great job at keeping everyone in character and Sam punching Billy? Just priceless!

Great job!
DestinChild chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
gotta love the sap
Maria Z chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This story was sooooo amazing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
awww cute!
FanWithTooMuchTimeOnHerHands chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was adorable!
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I do believe that Billy Prince just got what he deserved, stupid jerk. I loved your story it was so good. And I loved the Shakespeare line.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wow... I loved this...Sam and Josie are so cute together! I was a little surprised with Sam hit Billy but that was funny! Cute fic :)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aww, Sam and Josie are just so adorable. They are perfect for each other and I love that he is there for her during one of her most important moments. Yay for writing them to be so cute together. On that note so are Lana and Luke.

This is a great idea for a story, having Josie go back to the place where she felt the most uncomfortable. Only this time she has Sam with her. I like the details of the decorations and her interactions with all her old teachers/classmates. The scene with Billy is great. Even after all those years he still remains as both an idiot and a jerk.

Of course my favorite scene happens to be at the end where Sam is so romantic. For your first time writing that it turned out to be one of the sweetest ones I've ever read. I absolutely love the ending.

I touched on it earlier, but one of the best things about this story, besides the loads of romance, is all the detail that is put into it. I like how you take the time to decorate the room, fill it with smells and sights, write out what is happening, defining the blocking of the action so the reader can see everything that is going on. It definately makes the location/action/characters seem real.

Lovely work with making a lovely story. You have talent with writing romance. Keep up the good work in future stories.
Living.By.Will chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
The ending was great... Shakespeare was the way to go!

Peace,

LBW
dadiva18 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
SQUEE!

That was so sweet and awesome!

I have a HUGE grin that is not gonna leave for a bit!

Great!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i liked it! i was glad Billy got what he deserved!
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This was very good. Love the ending it was the best; who doesn't love Shakespeare?