Reviews for Redemption
Dede chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Absolutely wonderful story! Just enough of the good stuff to make it perfect!
Lindelas chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Oh my goodness! I didn't want to finish this story so fast, but I couldn't put it down! Your characterization is spot-on for every character, and the story was chilling, intriguing, and also heartwarming. This is going in my favorites. Thank you so much for writing this!
Lindelas chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I thought the last chapter was heartbreaking (in an absolutely perfect kind of way) and then this happens?! "Its safe to try harder now, isn't it?" Excuse me while I cry for the rest of my life. This story is so beautifully written!
Jeanne chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Zulara chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Very good!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
Ophelia Lake chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
I just found your story, I read it all in one entire sitting. It is fabulous, so detailed, and heartrendingly beautiful. I love your portrayal of the brothers, they aren't perfect, but the things they would do for each other...pure devotion. I hope you are still writing and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
This is incredibly creative. The situation of Sam holding the contracts, which could only be released with his death is beyond brilliant. And then how you resolved it, way cool. Also, Tucker is a great character as well. Love those Texas boys.
scootersmom chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
This was such a great, deep, fascinating story! thank you so much for sharing it with us. I think you did such a great job with the characters of both the guys. I know either of them would give up anything, lives or sanity, for each other. You showed this so well in your story. The ending was bittersweet and yet had hope for them!

Thanks so much. You are a great writer and I hope that you are working away on your next story!
Simon chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
You're not a bad writer, but sloppy w/the spelling/grammar.

"Peeked" into the room, not peaked.

"Report" of a gun.

Long PAST, not passed. (Past is what was before, passed it what just went by outside the train).

Tighten up the spelling and grammar before posting, or get a good beta.
Marlowe97 chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
This was a very, VERY good story! I like the different take on Dean getting out if Hell, I admire how you twisted Sam and yet, still, let him be Sam - if a little damaged. Bobby was a good asset, and I absolutely liked Tucker. He's a good guy, very, very much like Dean once was.
The psychological issues were well-administered and well-plotted and never seemed over-the-top or inappropriate. Your very own writing-style painted a gloomy atmosphere, but tinged with light of hope - and I would really enjoy reading a sequel, if you ever come around to writing one.
Great work, thank you for two enjoyable evenings.
fifimom chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
This is a really wonderfully written story. Thanks so much for sharing.
borgmama1of5 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Wow, you really put us through the wringer!

I would have accepted this as an alternative to season 4.
Janie7819 chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
I just found this story and have to congratulate you. I really enjoyed your writing style and the different emotions you showed through the charecters. Keep up the writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »