Reviews for Perspectives
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/1
Zack. He knows just what to say. He's like the perfect big brother for any character.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Seph the soldier babysitter. No matter he's chilly. Silly men. It's so easy for something like this to happen too, always easier to fault than to praise. Good work
Silvara chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I always like to find such Zack Sephiroth interaction. It's interesting and refreshing. You could improve some point by developing the ideas, but the fic is pretty decent as it is now.

Thank for this one.
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This story is so awesome ) Zack's such a good friend Loved the part about, "You're not cold...You know what? You're sad." Very insightful (He's totally right, don't we all know it? Except Sephiroth, that is XD)

But anyways, yes, wonderful little fic. Your Zack and Seph stories are always so great to read; thanks for another awesome piece! D
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
That...was...beautifully told. I am in love with your story telling especially your Zack and Sephiroth fics. They're the best! I love how it captures their relationship and how Zack sees the General as not being cold...just sad. Magnificent job! Keep it up! Loved it!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Poor General, got some rather unsavory food for thought there.
KohakuWolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
"Like you built this wall around yourself, and you don't like anyone to see through it. But at the same time, you're hoping someone will."

That line is just... wow. So full of wisdom and understanding. This is so beautiful. I love reading fics that are able to accurately depict what Sephiroth was like before the Nibelheim incident. Really deep, and really well written; this story is definitely one of my new faves. :) And having Zack be the one to point out Sephiroth's sadness was the icing on the cake of a brilliant fic. Keep writing stories like this, please! They're all so lovely and insightful.
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Sweet, oh man I've miss your story so much. You got to do more Seph and Zack. Their friendship is really really nice in your fic. XD
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very nice to hear from you again! I've been missing the epic tales of Zack and Seph. Good to see that you're still in the genre. Question: Ever gonna continue your KH fics? If so, I've got a scenario: Seph and Riku. Completely canon, but just as funny. It's interesting to imagine how those two would interact (Sora and Zack would just be goofy).
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
(...teehee 'Jensen'. ...OH GOD, BRAIN, NO WE ARE NOT CROSSING OVER SUPERNATURAL AND FF7. IT IS NOT HAPPENING. S-STOP THAT.)

This is really cute! I really liked Seph's bewilderment when Zack says the other men think of him as a father sometimes, that really struck me, that Seph had trouble wrapping his mind around that idea.

And the last few lines, ooh. I'd love to see you expand on that idea in the future, that Seph is afraid Zack is the only good thing in his life.
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aw! **hugs Seph!** This story was so bittersweet!

**snickers Zack calling him General Seph.** XD

Oh sque! I love the idea of the guys thinking that coming to Seph for advice is like talking to their dads. X3 But man, that's so sad that Seph doesn't understand what that's like. ;_;

And poor Seph, trying to deny that he was sad, but then starting to doubt that he wasn't, with Zack being the only bright spot in his life. ;_; **hugs him again.**

Awesome story!
jazzybutclassy28 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I enjoyed it, i like how in character everyone is. We all know press conferences aren't good for poor Sephy :)
Fyredragon777 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
OMG ok first off this was really good (as usual) second let me just say that i am so glad you are posting again I was really begining to worry you wouldnt be writing anymore. im a huge fan, ur probably my favorite fanfiction writer, and l i love the way you write both Sephiroth and Zack weather its for FFVII or KH you write them both exactly as i imagine them and i really dont think the games show enough of them (especially Sephiroth) even with crisis core. btw the only reason i havent reviewed b4 now is because i read from a PSP and if u have ever tried typing from the infernal thing u understand (it takes FOREVER) so hope to see more of your amazing stories soon.

sry if this was long/off topic i was just really glad to see a new story from you
ladysubaru83 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
darn i thought it was yaoi XP heehee but its good hee keep up the good work.
RainFlame chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aww this was very sweet XD I love how you portray Sephiroth in your stories.