Reviews for Dark, Empty Apartments
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aw. That's kind of bittersweet. :)
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is establishes an utterly decent backstory. Congrats.
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awww.. I could really imagine this happening in the manga. Great work!
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
The Kyoko Shou-chan fan girl was a pain to read, bluntly speaking.I thank Nakamura Yoshiki for sparing us the pain of reading such blantant , it was amusing at chapter 1 and flashbacks in canon but it sure got annoying as I experienced the phenomenon that was Kyoko's previous attitude.I think I got a migraine.

And yay, it's that boring should thank Kyoko-chan, you it weren't for her, you would still be leading that monotonous lifestyle.
Rumoi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
haha cute! not what i was expecting at all!...not sure what i was expecting actually :P are you going to make a continuation where they meet again? leading up to when she's in LME and he realizes it was her or them just meeting again? That might be funny... anyways. I liked the ending where they both where in their apartments and looked out at the stars.
none sorry chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
thanks so much for writing! i really liked reading this one-shot, and ren, kyoko, and even yashiro all seemed exactly how they would be in the past. good story!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Your good at things like this.
phxjkr88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was a nice prequel to Skip Beat!
pati chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
i started reading it out of boredom

and it turned out to be really good

it would be great if you did a couple of others

i liked this one a lot and it felt like their characters were really captured well
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
A good read. Thank you.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
It's a good interpretation of things. The fic really portrays how I thought they would be before the series started.
longgnol chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
you really chaptured the characters personalities at the time. few writers can do that. i loved it!
allanimehere chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Nice story. but i wanted kyoko to be with ren :(

Next chapter? Cant wait for them to end up together in Skip Beat! for real (or as real as a fiction story can get LOL)
autumnsnow55 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
this is great, i love the foreshadowing. i laughed when yashiro mentioned him falling for a co-star XD

-Autumn
racooncity chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
heyy how 'bout you make the sequel? i read some points of the paragraphs and actually.. i was expecting more for the ending.. how 'bout the ending you postpone it? (coz i love happy endings. if you want to continue the ending, of coz.) after ren get in his apartment, then the scene goes to shoko dumped by shou, then shoko with gloomy mood met ren, and blah blah blah (