Reviews for The Chosen Ones
vampireharry the 2 chapter 15 . 2/26
This is awesome! I hope for more!
BURN3 chapter 15 . 1/3
Great chapter! I love the more spectacular Force powers ala "Force Unleashed". I've been following this story from the start and I just want to thank you for all your hard work. Keep it up.
alexander chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
this is amazing i've read every chapter and i have been very amazed by this fic please keep up the good work
WinterRain36 chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
Can you please let Cordy and Xander get back together? You know that fluke that happened between him and Willow was all the fault of that fallen bitch Jasmine and her pet monkey Skip. She was manipulated to go to LA and become Angel's seer and then later vessel for Jasmine. She only died in the process as a pawn to the Powers to Be in their war with the Senior Partners. Xander and Cordy are soul mates! Will they get back to together? Please let me know! :)
red demon161 chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Ok first this chapter was awesome. There is no other way to put it. Anakin was a total badass. I loved Buffy's comments. I hope we can see more Buffy and Anakin interaction in the future.
Quathis chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Great to see this excellent story updated. Not to mention the great fight sequence, humor, and finish with Buffy planning to apparently redecorate Giles' place via the Force. The evil lawyer bit at the end also shows just how strange and bad things will get soon. A sith holocron... Yeah, that is of the bad. Until next time.
Yoda1976 chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Hope you continue this. Its a lot of fun. I really liked how you got Corey out of the way.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
interesting
Tweeky chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Excellent introduction of Faith in sunnydale and I loved the hot Faith/Xander sex-dance:) in the Bronze and Faith reaction to suddenly being ditch by Xander was funny. Anyway I wonder how it will be before Faith de-virges Xander? I hope that it won't be a seven minute "Wham, Bam, Thank you Xander" bonkfest only to be kicked out after he's got dressed. Now that Faith's in town I'm wondering how long it will be before that revolting creature Kakistos appears in Sunnydale? I suspect Xander and Oz are going to get involved which will result Kakistos's well deserved death. I personally would like to see a Faith/Xander pairing as I think they'd understand each other as both come from deprived and abusive backgrounds (both have abusive alcoholic parents) and I think they'd be good for each other.

Anyway Buffy sure fucked up with both Xander and Willow at the Bronze even if she had good intentions, I don't know what those demon-Nazi's aka the Scourge want with her but it can't be good. I wonder what Anakin is going to do and when will the Kirgan next make his appearance?
DennSedai chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Eeeeppppp... The Scourge in Sunnydale? Oh crap.
Quathis chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Fast pace this chapter. Xander goes from being fray adjacent to being desirable by two Slayers. Willow shows steel in her spine and Faith starts meshing with the Scoobies. Good set up with Buffy being overcome by superior numbers and tactics with Anakin on the way. Looking very exciting! Until next time.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
awesome story, very well written and detailed. Keep up the good work, and please update soon.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
First great story and I love it. You she akin as a young man bit hint at things like his kids that showed he is a old man

Love how you have him teaching xander. Don't have oz with the force. Is Buffy going to go after banking. Faith is great have her go after xander and not for love but becouse she scariest and she thinks his power will protect het
mwbib chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
Love your story... looking forward to more...
marc chapter 13 . 4/19/2011