Reviews for Matters of the Heart
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
... this was rated M? ... this wasn't really all that violent. Hell, I've been in more violent situations just from my family.
ActressCeCe chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
I'm so glad that you have decided to continue! It would break my heart if this story was left unfinished. I really love it! Thank you so much for not abandoning it and I can't wait to read more!
DesireeBoils chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Katie! I know what you mean, I'm still a fan of Twilight, but not the die hard I used to be, but I'm glad you are still working on this story, it has always been one of my favorites of yours. I can't wait to see what you have coming up!

Desiree' Boils
NeonsLover chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
please update soon 3
Isabel Southwell chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Ha ha, you remembered the hospital scene from the movie quite well - how many times did you o and see it!

So they've met...now do the sparks fly?
Isabel Southwell chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Your characters are great! I'm lovin' your pompous Dr. Jonson, he has to be nasty 'cause we're all going to hate him.

Enjoying the picture you're painting of a tight-knit group who are very comfortable in their interactions. The lightness is a good contrast to the dark relationship Katie has at home.

Can't wait for her to meet Carlisle!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
As a Carlisle groupie and would be stalker, I'm willing to give any Carlisle fic a go! LOL!

It is a shame to have to kill Esme off to do it, but there is no other way. Carlisle just wouldn't be with anyone else otherwise.

BTW, if you like to read about Carlisle and Bella (Carlisle and anyone at all?), A Light In The Darkness by mrsalreyami on Twilighted is amazing!
angel19872006 chapter 18 . 2/25/2010
please update
haha21 chapter 18 . 12/17/2009
Hey, great story. Update soon.
Ladey Jezzabella chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
Really good story,I have enjoyed reading it so far and can't wait to see what happens next!

X
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
new moon was fricken amazing! dude and katies mom is a jerk! not even beleving her own daughter? wow great chapter
Hope and love chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
i love it! Update soon!
pizziagirl chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
that was funny. update soon please
DreamingOfParadise chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! They kissed!

*ahem*

Now that I'm calmed down, gosh... I really want someone like Carlisle in my life. He's just so lovely... I want a Carlisle!

Great updates, by the way, :) Did you totally squee at the Carlisle New Moon parts? I made some strange noises :P
Lift the Wings chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Of course, I loved it! Emmett's line was awesome, of course, lol! Wow her mom sounds like a... well, I'll be nice and won't say it XD! Aww they should have a babby!