Reviews for Libitina
DaLantis chapter 1 . 8/27
Hey I just wanted to tell you, this is my third or fourth time reading this story. IDK truly why I like it so much, but I really do. Thanks again for writing this!
Flower-Fan chapter 11 . 7/23
I actually have read this so many times cause its so rare to find good fanfictions these days (this being one of them). Good work!
traveling-imagination chapter 14 . 6/23
this was a real treat to read
everyone was in character the plot was well paced
the conflict was good and sanji's inner conflict
flower and its friends were the best
great job
JadeRiceBall chapter 14 . 6/16
LOVE THIS STORYYYYYY 3
Sarachan chapter 4 . 4/23
Very intense chapter. I gotta say this fic and the plant's behavior remind me a lot of the plot of the book The Ruins - where the plants were conscious and ate/grew out of its victims. Anyways, very cool fic :)
crystalbluefox chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
A fantastic story there captivated me from start till end. One of those that I will keep as a favorite and safe, to be read someone in the nearest future once again.

Thank you for your story.

Love & Hugs
Crystalbluefox
Hshakii chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
I LOVED THIS I READ IT ALL IN ONE SITTING. Kudos!
a person chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
hold up. DANCEFIGHT!? why is this not a thing? XD

well, besides that I've already read the entire story ;) just wanted to tell you how amazing it was 3

~a person
Sindy chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
this is good n I want this to translate from eng to vietnamese ok? Lol I will write your name n never rob ok lol :)) I promise u can call me : lol :))
DaBears1 chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Omg secret agent Sanji thats what him being a piro reminded me of.
DaBears1 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
I love Frobin as a pair they are cute I liked that addition to the story.
DaBears1 chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
Nice Sanji in this chapter I loved it that ending "you hurt my nakama a very bad move" I could see him saying and doing everything you described in this chapter.
Eva Inevitable chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
That was really sweet :) well done for completing it too because a lot of writers just abandon their work
HikaruWinter chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
This scene reminds me of Jurasic Park but flowery So nostalgic *smiles obliviously*
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
This is so cute I fucking love it

Thank you for spreading your beautiful gift this is great

and my god do I love Flower what I cutie