Reviews for Libitina
a person chapter 5 . 6/18
hold up. DANCEFIGHT!? why is this not a thing? XD

well, besides that I've already read the entire story ;) just wanted to tell you how amazing it was 3

~a person
Sindy chapter 14 . 5/11
this is good n I want this to translate from eng to vietnamese ok? Lol I will write your name n never rob ok lol :)) I promise u can call me : lol :))
DaBears1 chapter 9 . 5/10
Omg secret agent Sanji thats what him being a piro reminded me of.
DaBears1 chapter 6 . 5/10
I love Frobin as a pair they are cute I liked that addition to the story.
DaBears1 chapter 4 . 5/10
Nice Sanji in this chapter I loved it that ending "you hurt my nakama a very bad move" I could see him saying and doing everything you described in this chapter.
Eva Inevitable chapter 14 . 4/6
That was really sweet :) well done for completing it too because a lot of writers just abandon their work
HikaruWinter chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
This scene reminds me of Jurasic Park but flowery So nostalgic *smiles obliviously*
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
This is so cute I fucking love it

Thank you for spreading your beautiful gift this is great

and my god do I love Flower what I cutie
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
spelunking is fun to say! XXDD
Sayichi chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
I LOVE this story, thankyou.
Cute Kirby chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Awwwwww, Flower's hat is precious. Unofficial Straw-hat members now include a princess and a pea-blossom.
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
there are sketches of all the spaces and levels of the merry ships on one piece wiki page, you can find it immediately if you search on google they're helpful
grimm the kitty chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
lol, i love this! great story!
Aesop's Julie chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
I just...yay. There were so many tiny moments in this fic that made me giggle or squeal or just smile fondly, and you have no idea how hard it is to do that kind of thing well. I had so much fun reading this. It's genuine and well-written, with a strong and interesting plotline. So thank you for that. :) Thank you, and have a lovely day.
Julie
Aesop's Julie chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
You know, I never ever took notice of a Robin/Franky pairing...but after your adorable scene, I kind of ship it. _ Which just means that you have tons of talent. XD Thank you for that, and awesome job so far!