Reviews for Blue Skyes Are Grey
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
I love it!
kandylbabii chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
Please don't delete this story, your a fantastic writer! This story rocks hardcore, and I would really like to read more about Skye! Please Dlbn, Please, Please, Please, don't delete this story! MAKE SOME MORE.

Kandylbabii

P.S.

Please *puppy dog Face* PLEASE!
nolongerwrittinghere chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
IT WAS AN AWSOME STORY! CONFETTI TIME!

*Confetti everywhere* BRAVO! D
nolongerwrittinghere chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
SO CUTE! TJxSkye!

Plz do more! *Zombies rise from the ground* "More." XD Sorry, I'm in a random mood. XD
nolongerwrittinghere chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!

I already read all the chaps, but I was reading it on a mobile so I couldn't review (right now I'm in the comp.). Sorry, but now you know you have another reader. LOL!
Light Within Darkness chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
Awww, Krissy-poo-chan. No problem. Any time.

And you should take my suggestion: Make all the characters human, put them on Earth, and replace Zim with an OC. Then you have an original story you can put up on FictionPress! I think this story had promise as an original story.

You remind me of me, looking back on my earlier stuff and going "Oh, it's so BAD...I can't believe it...YARGHJKNAKZNCX...P:

WUV YOU! X3
Mrs. Sawyer chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
That was awesome, Krys! I was laughing so hard! Well, I was more snickering because I'm at the library in SC and I don't want to just burst out laughing and disrupt someone. Anyway, good chapter and I can't wait for more about everyone's favorite alien, Zim!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 15 . 7/11/2009
TJ POPPED THE QUESTION! OMG! Best story ending. I can't wait for those epilogue chapters! Until then, have a nice life, Krys!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Alchemy's cool. I like Gem, he's crazy and thus a cool guy. I hope TJ and Skye convince the hookers to give up their job and get nice homes from Miz and Zim! Off to Chapter 15 I go!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
I thought it was cute how Jake wanted to go with them! And I wonder who Zim's woods man is? I guess I'll find out in Chapter 14, away I go!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
Zim's psychic? Whoa, didn't see that coming! I wonder what's up? So it's off to Chapter 13 I go!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
I like that last comment by Tommy. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while! Dad's been up my ass about the permit thing. So it's on to Chapter 12 I go!
Tori chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
What the hell is Luke doing in the bar? Who's the kid who warned the Boss? I'm guessing I'm going to have to read to find out! On to Chapter 11!
Tori chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
YAY, TJ & SKYE ARE OFFICIAL! I'M HAPPY!
Tori chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
Zim & Miz are royalty? Didn't know that until this chapter and it sux that I'm not that big of an Invader Zim fan but I'm sort of getting it. Sort of. I love your alter ego/sister, Nbld. She's funny. Put her in more often.