Reviews for The 1st Dance
LillyPheonix chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
My God, the amount of teen drama/angst astounds me. I am very thankful that I am well past my teen years. Its maddening to realize just how much hormonal and emotional displays of stupid teens actually go through. Oh well, such is life. Looking forward to the next installment.
LP
P.S. I dis like that bit with McG and Crooks. Hehehe funny scene. :-p
Robin Hood chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Unfortunately, I feel the need to point out that there are, as of yet, still only somewhere around six billion people in the world, although there are likely to be eight billion by the time we are old and gray.
Kayla1013 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
nice chapter

update soon
Sapphire at Dawn chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Writing 'no flames please!' in your summary is like handing them an invitation to flame you. Your first chapter is also way to short.
Mrs. Edward Cullen Potter chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Josh Groban that is my favorite song by him! Really good chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Good one but tell her.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Ask Neville. Fantastic start.
happylady chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
I love this story very much so please post more soon

Until next time

gloria
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
wat going to happen next
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Nice story, I really enjoyed it so far. Do they know that they love each other? I think they should finally admit it. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
librarywitch chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
What an idiot (said in my best Hermione voice)! That boy so loves our favorite brunette! Hope that he gets his head out where ever it is. Thanks for sharing another chapter.
Johnny Bravo J chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Not bad...I wonder if this line will be foreshadowing...hmm.

"As it was, he thought, he was still happy in the knowledge that she still cared for him. He wasn’t overjoyed, of course - and this was going to be tough for him - since she had walked away from him, but he was glad she hadn’t walked away completely like so many had done before."
JWOHPfan chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Awesome chapter, glad they cleared the air with each other. Can't wait for more!
trongod chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Very well written, and it should be added to soon for all us discerning fans.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »