Reviews for Dr Strangesize or:
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
That was AWESOME Poor Wilson, and I love House's way of caring...LOL

THANKS:"D
ImLostForever chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
hehe. very cute. I love all the House- wilson interactions in this!
RawrFangMonster chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
Hey GirlX2,

This fic is beyond hilarious. For 12 chapters out of 14, I was choking back laughter. Thank you so much for putting your idea to use, I haven't come across one like it.

Anyway, thanks again,

RawrFangMonster.
Squashbee chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
This story is unbearably silly. x'D But I enjoyed reading it just for it's silly-ness. Good job in making this light-hearted and fun to read. (Though I'm sure Wilson wouldn't think so!)
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
Hahahaha, this was great. Highly entertaining, poor Wilson though, shrinks then grows. XD
houselover1 chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
Oh, that was great! Fantastic job! It gave me a good laugh. I very much enjoyed this update. Thank you for writing!
Max Gat chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
Aww!

Sad to see this come to an end, but thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing!
houselover1 chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
That was hilarious! I can totally see House making Wilson take more of the antidote, and then instead of freaking out when Wilson is way too tall, he is excited and wants to try it himself. Even though this story could never happen, you are making it very realistic character wise. You are doing a great job at keeping them in character. Great job! I can't wait for the next update! Good luck writing the next chapter!
Max Gat chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
LOL

Nice ending.
ollixanna chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
Unexpected.

But awesome.

I seriously thought it was going to end right about now and House would be cracking jokes about Wilson already. I'm glad that it's not over yet though.

House's last line was genius!
Alex Redstone chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
oh geeze, this is hilarous, please update soon!
houselover1 chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
I love this story! It is so great. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Is the antidote going to work like it's supposed to? I guess I'll find out in your next update. Good luck writing the next chapter!
ollixanna chapter 11 . 4/16/2009
Poor Wilson...falling off sounds like a shock...kind of like a baby who took a tumble for the first time.

I love how you write it so it's easy to envisions the scene playing out before you.
Alex Redstone chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Fantasttk chapter. Pleas update soon
ollixanna chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
ha

I love this fic.

A tiny Wilson makes for a lot of good times.

I'm going to be a little bummed when he's back to regular size!

Thanks for the humorous fic, nice after reading some of the darker stuff on here :)

-ag