Reviews for An Outing With Eloise
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
This is a beautiful story. Thank you so much for posting it.
FlamingToads chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Your Eloise stories are positively perfect!
FlamingToads chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Eloise called him grandpa! That is the cutest thing!
Kristi-Julie chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Aw, so romantic and wonderful! I love the whole story! All the kissage, and the sweetness. 3
tabby-fanny chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Absolutely devine ending;D I love it, especially the last comments:D I'm glad Wilkes didn't give upXD Thanks for this great fun.
tabby-fanny chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Oh I can understand Wilkes feelings about all those rides. But it's so cute how brave he is for his Nanny. I love it when people think Nanny and Wilkes are married, it gives them an excuse to act more like a couple in public;D Great entertainment! It's adorable how Nanny cures all of his fears just by staying close to him:D
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
So cute. I love it that you gave them the chance for a really passionate kiss;D They deserved that so much. Eloise is adorable and very much in character:D I'm looking forward to the second chapter. Sir Wilkes and Nanny are amazing and the meeting in her suite was great fun XD Thanks so much.
Funny Girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh my stars, stars, satars! I enjoyed your story so much!
OSUSprinks chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
But hopefully not enough to scar her. lol I love this so much. You write so beautifully. Throughout the whole thing I could see the story as much as I read it. Your characters leap off the page. Thank you so much for sharing!

Happy writing,

Sprinks
OSUSprinks chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I had to read one more chapter before I left. I want this so badly for Nanny, as I always do. I hope he realizes how she is feeling. I just loved that everyone thinks they are married and they are going with it. So sweet. I really wish I could read more now. :) Thanks for sharing!

Happy writing,

Sprinks
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I love your ELoise stories. Nanny and Wilkes are just great! I can't wait to read more when I get off work. Thank you for sharing!