Reviews for Maximum Ride The Ultimate Ride
Old C.J chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Thinking 'What the hell is this!-Oh yeah girls don't have dicks...' That's when you know you've read too much yaoi when you read something like this and realize you forgot how it works between a man and a woman.
Raisa the Daughter of Posiedon chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
omg so awesome! loooooooooooooooooooooove it! so so so so so good! I absolutely love this book! Could you please make one with percy Jackson and annabeth? pleeaaaase !
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Umm.. Why the hell?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Cool
melodybender101 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
u rock and ur stories rock too
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
knowing that Angel is the voice makes this really wrong.
Loilya chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Write more with lots of sex please...
Criss JJ Ride chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Awesome Book
Keep it on
-Fang Like it would be him
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
you spelled gently with a fucking J go back to first grade!
Prettycoco12 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
WOW. Wasnt expecting that but it was great. Finally some action i said as i read this. But those twin brothers man there uhh no nvm. It was awesome man more action!
Phoenix Bane chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
One of my friends showed this to me, it's awesome :)
asseyj14 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
I should've said most of this in chapter 1, but oh well, Total, I just noticed, isn't in this. You forget ending quotes a lot. Some grammar is off, too. This is not how the characters would act, but that's okay. And, they don't know who the voice is. They don't know it's Jeb or not. And he usually has ALL the answers. He just keeps them to himself. Fang is more considerate, Max would never want to do what she did with Fang, the makeing out? Yes. She would. You made a mind reader seem normal. She asked to many questions. Other than that? It's pretty good.
asseyj14 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I guess its going pretty good. Definitely deserves M!
asseyj14 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Eew
GotNoTimeForFeelingSorry chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
That is breathtaking (if you can get past the grammar errors! XD)
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »