Reviews for Maximum Ride The Ultimate Ride
IAmShiho chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Yo
StardustAndShadowWings chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
O-0... SAY WHAT? WTFNICK? CARE TO EXPLAIN THIS CHAPTER MISSY?
Fax4evr chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I really DID NOT need to know that
IAmShiho chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
This is soooo disturbing... I like It ;)
Gamsky chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
hehe-you said trousers. im sorry, my grandma is british, and she says words like that. And you spelt "Gently" wrong. I can tell from the chapter titles you area an offsrping fan...tehe. "show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time"...yah. good story.
SugaAhHoneyHoney chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Okay the first like 9 chapters are just YUCK ! I skiped them! But I absolutly LUV the chapter 13! You should write more stories with stronger plots! They coul really be Amazing
maximum15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
fucked...up...
Annex2012 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Continuity issues, chapter 2

Sorry to be nitpicky, but isn't the voice all-knowing? Secondly, Max never makes breakfast. That's Iggy's job.
i did not read this chapter chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i just need to post some stuff. first, has any one else noteced how maxs hair colre changes, like ever book? it was brown, the blond with a pink strike, then brown with red and blond highlights. it is annyoing i hate it. ok bye!
Don lolz chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
i wank to this regularly
electroghostknight chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
BAD GRAMOR! EVEN THE BOOKS HAVE BETTER GRAMOR THEN THIS! ( ( (
No chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
K um. Youre not good. Like at all. Spare me and others, and never write again. Thanks.
softballrox chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
beautiful magnificant workof art but in 1 of the chapters u spelt fang... fan lol loved it! ;)
Vagannah chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i suck puss
Randommaximumridefan chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
wooooow when i first started this i was like ok i'm done but i read on and i LOVE the endin' not a cliff hanger but it doesnt trail on just kinda leaves it there, the story line is amazing i just LOVE IT ALL :D ;)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »