Reviews for It Wouldn't Be Appropriate
Hei-Feng chapter 1 . 1/17
Well gee elphaba
MadDelight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh snap. elphaba is so blunt!
Carlysaurus chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh Oz, I loved that much more than I should. It made me laugh a lot. Elphie's so blunt. Great job.
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Gulp.

Wasn't THAT interesting.

I liked it, in a way that makes me want to delete my browser history. Haha.
TheArtichokeissteamed chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Holy shit, that was intense.

"Stop looking at me like you want to fuck me"

*dead*

wow.

Are you going to write more?
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
:O

*sings* You are amazing...

That was incredible. Just... guh. I wish I'd written it. :P
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Fabulous.
ndgirl319 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Ok, I do have to say I liked it, because I did.

But Elphaba...scared me. The pointed teeth and firey eyes? Didn't think I'd like it after getting to that point and it freaked me out...but I liked it anyways.

Well done.
Mirsha chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is excellent. The dialogue made me smile and the description at the start was brilliant. Good job.
AMurderOfOne chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh this was so much fun to read.
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
“Stop looking at me like you want to fuck me.”

Why Miss Elphaba, such language! I wish this was a movie or TV show... because in my head Elphaba said that with a completely straight face. And Glinda sort of just gapes, open mouthed... so amusing.

M. Best kind of Gelphie... mostly onesided(but perhaps not QUITE completely) and totally forbidden. Lovelove.

I feel some need to put some sort of innuendo in this review, but I don't want to freak out the rest of ffdotnet... so I'll behave for now *wink*

Love you, Mel

xoxox

Tiggy
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
For me, Mel? Thanks. Even if I laughed at the first paragraph.

Beautifully Horrific... I love that paradoxical description of Elphaba (Granted, is there anything of Elphie that isn't a paradox?)

And then more laughing that is highly inappropriate at their conversation. (Oh Glinda, can you do anything without making me laugh?)

You really cheered me up Mel. Thanks.