Reviews for Just a Game?
SarahShalomDavid chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Hang on... it's over? WITHOUT a "Smacked" kiss? Ahhhh you need a 10th chapter ;)
Zebrastreifen chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
whaaat? this isn't an ending! That's just a mean semi-cliffhanger with "THE END" after it!
come on! You can't just leave me (and them!) hanging there!
FreedomDoesn'tComeFree chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
you should do one on macs questions this is greeat:)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
I would love to hear his tewenty question's to Stella now please, this is fantastic.
Lilmizmoz chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Really liked this, any chance of hearing Mac's 20 questions? Please :)
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I really liked it! And I'm off to read the sequel, now! :D
Brii Taylor chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
"He felt good about the work they did. As small as their victories sometimes may be, putting a killer behind bars instead of saving the lave he took." What are you trying to say here? i'm confused.

just read the ending. if you want to talk about mean little weasels, missy... you're lucky you're good. off to read the sequel now! i really liked this story, i'd seen it a few times, but i had never actually read it. i'm glad i did.
Brii Taylor chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
awwww... she's so sure it's not her! at least according to mac...

quick suggestion: she shouldn't be looking at him before she says "Peyton" at the end. she should be looking anywhere but him. and then maybe look up at him quickly after she says it. Just suggesting.
Brii Taylor chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
"I could use a little Greek...", he muttered. HA! nice, mac. Way to show the tension between them! very strong :3

"I made you sweat?" again, HA! that's what she said... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

You're very good at adding in the tensions and making it awkward for Mac. Also, I like the way you add in their internal dialogue so we know what they're thinking...
Brii Taylor chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
i love this! "oh damn." that was just perfect, and made me giggle :) i'd review every chapter, but i don't want it to be like *review from Brii Taylor*

*review from Brii Taylor*

*review from Brii Taylor* in your inbox. that's the only reason. i like this a lot though :D
fan5sm chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
FANTASTICA HISTORIA, DIVERTIDA Y ROMANTICA ! ADORO A ESTOS DOS ! GRACIAS POR ESCRIBIR.
MARNIC chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
missed your story! please keep posting thank you
rocksmacked chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
What? Poor Stella! Thanks for make me smile but I know Stella want to find some answer from Mac!
lily moonlight chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Hello :) My apologies for sending a slightly late review! Thank you for posting this! I'm so happy to see the story complete - what I mean is that I'm not happy to see it over because I've really enjoyed reading it, but I'm glad that you've been able to finish it. It's been such an enjoyable piece to read! You did a great job and it's a fantastic idea, to explore the relationship between them by way of an apparently harmless game. Of course, the question mark in the title gives things away :) As you probably already now, I loved this chapter :) The dialogue between them is excellent and I love how Stella teases Mac, but at the same time, she is hiding her own feelings of being uncertain and insecure. That was a very emotional line, that she belonged to him and he didn't even know. I liked also how Mac answered the truth at first, couldn't help himself from doing so, but then tried to lie to be kind to Stella. It's very in character for him to end things the way he did. I felt very sorry for Stella, but I also had to laugh at how she describes him as a weasel! Thank you very much for making me smile such a lot with this story :D
Ballettmaus chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
What, no kiss? :-( ;-) I remember that story and remember hoping that it would be finished. There was some cute dialogue in here, it made me smile several times. So would have loved to here Mac's questions though. Maybe you could write a sequel? ;-)

Great to read more of you, keep going :-)