Reviews for Back Home
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Rick is an /awful/ name. That girl has several problems, one of which is obviously auditory XD Poor Ryoma. At least Sakuno was quiet.
ExquisitelyInked chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
:: Ryoma was already missing Ryuzaki Sakuno. ::

... shouldn't it be Atobe Keigo? Because it's Atobe that would go "You shall be my boyfriend" like that girl, not timid Sakuno. Not to mention Royal is way better than whatever they call RyoSaku.

Anyway, poor Ryoma. Oh... sorry. Rick. xD

Nice.

Really nice.

C:
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is hilarious!
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Lol, that would happen! Thanks for writing
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was really funny.
Zaya chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aww. Poor Rick. x3

Ha! It's the American version of Tomoka!

I like this. Short, sweet, and satisfying.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
HAHAHAHHAHA!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Short but incredibly funny. I could see how he was missing Sakuno and Rick? Nice.
Ceyrai chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Haha. I love the one slight mention of RyoSaku!

(Ew. Rick is a weird name. jk.)
hyperdude chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
LOL.

When I first read the summary, this was not what I was expecting. Figures it would happen to Ryoma though. XDD
Rikiia chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Haha. Okay, a little...out there, but it made me smile some so I'll say something.

This was easy to proof-read, and I can honestly say there's nothing significantly wrong with it. Although I would have phrased some sentences differently, but that's fine. Everyone writes in a different style.

Ahahaha, Ryoma letting a girl push him around. At least Sakuno wasn't bossy. Oh Ryoma. You look so tough on the outside but...

What's funny though is that Ryoma really doesn't stay in America that long apparently (less than a year?)according to the Tenipuri sequel that just came out (um, today)so that made me giggle some.
TheWhisperOfWind chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Rick? What has America done? This shows Ryoma never to go back to the US again.

Cute fic, keep up the great work!