Reviews for I Found What You Lost
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Wait, I need the story on how he killed him! Is that here? Maybe? Please? I love your stories.
Incognito77 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
awww whats gonna happen. this is about the third time i read this story and its still as good sadly it hasnt been updated since. i hope you will update soon.
Shellie Williams chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
I Found What You Lost: Wow, poor Eliot! So glad he's got his team there to help him bounce back from these cruel situations he's finding himself in. If I ever win a million dollars I'm going to buy Leverage from TNT, then hire you as the writer! I like how well you balanced the h and c in this one. Thanks for posting!
Jesco123 chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
I was really unsure if I wanted to read this story, since it was missing the Complete sign, but am I glad I did anyway.

I really like your stories - I know it's not nice but Eliot in pain (and comforted afterwards) just make my day.

Really, really loved the end. Eliot having his own connections and getting the evil guy what he deserves.

Thanks for another great story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Awesome. I like how the team cared for Eliot and your bad guy is very wicked and cruel.
pdljmpr6 chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
OKay, this time I felt very satisfied with you c but the revenge was hopelessly lacking. LOL. I mean, don't get me wrong, you said 'enough' but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a detailed account of how he made that bastard *suffer*. Anyway, Eliot got what he wanted, he got revenge, and he got his strength back (not in that order) so it's all good. Great fic...again!

pdljmpr6 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I think you're better at c than you think. ;-) I think I've read somewhere that electocution is particularly nasty cuz it continues to shock you after the currents have quit, so I totally bought that. And Hardison looking up BadMan (I can't spell his real name) I hope he finds him. And I hope he dies. Real. Slow. :-(

pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
I can't believe you let him go! Now i'm kinda mad at you to be perfectly honest...okay, not a lot because I know plot bunnies are teh REALLY evil ones, but still. The guy deserved to die. But...if Eliot gets to kill him later, I'll be happy.

pdljmpr6 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
OMG I want him dead. D-E-D dead. Good lord he's evil. I mean, Evil and yet, somehow...his loyalty and 'I'm just doing my job' way of going about this entire process actually projects my anger past him to the 'glorious leader' who sent him. THATS who needs to die. But either way I'm sure I'll be happy.

Poor Eliot!

pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Okay, lovign this already (as if THATS a surprise) especially the last paragraph, repetition for emphasis, the buildup was awesome. Liked the way you jumped around, showing Eliot getting better in the progressive stages. :sigh:: what a life this poor man must have lived...anyway, can't wait to read more so I'm off to do that.

Meatball42 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Ha! That is a fitting end to the *$# %*. That is something Eliot would do. Sorry for ordering you to write this in a review on 'Missing Something'without seeing you already had. Love it!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
Awesome ending to a rockin story, so adding to favorites _

Will you be writing any more stories any time soon? If so what shall they be about?

~Tala-Paige~
pheral chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Yay! :D Lovely ending; that short sharp reference to Eliot getting his revenge is tantalising. I love to think that the guys are probably thinking "if Eliot looks like that, and he won, what the hell kind of state did he leave the bad guy in?". Heh.

And you did very well at the comfort, especially as you weren't enjoying writing it so much! Can't lose when you've massage and Eliot in a shower in the same chapter. Rawr. Great fic - more, more!
mcatB chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story - loved all the h/c - and yes, we are ALL evil, we like hurting Eliot so... Thanks again for posting this.
bellestarr01 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Poor Eliot your torture scenes ROCK! lol. Great Story!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »