Reviews for The Returning 3: Fight and Shadow DISCONTINUED
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
ok, im pretty sure im annoying u, but for some weird reason today, im extremely opinionated! poor Rogue and Kitty! and Remy and John! i like that Kitty is helping Rogue to control her powers! :D and i LOVE that Remy's helping! haha! :D i thought it was hilarious when Kitty and Rogue were complaining about how annoying John and Remy were! :D i LOVE how Logan made bobby help! haha! ...im thinking that u like picking on bobby. haha! im ending this review now! unlike usual! haha! AWESOME STORY! please upate soon! :D

luve,

Fairy!
Green Peridot chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Looking very forward to that next chapter; and this one was very fascinating. I love it when authors play around with theories behind mutations, especially when they make some kind of sense. It's fun.

Anyhow, yeek. How many times do you kill the Phoenix before she's gone?

Alongside that note, poor Logan.

(And poor Rogue, but that's a perpetual thought.)

Very good handle on all the events... it's not dragging, and it feels very plotted and purposeful. No wasted space. I like that. Can't emulate it very well, but it's very nice to read. :D

Continue soon, please. And if you don't go with the three I voted for on your poll of stories, I'll pitch a very nasty virtual fit.

Kidding...

...I think.

:D
Regin chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
icklebrina chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
Mahvelous... simply mahvelous!

lol, I enjoyed reading this story, and will be back again once you update it to read more!
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
hm ... did I detect a steal from the comic book? LOL. Great chapter, as always. So the Professor is alive? And so is Jean? Or, kinda.

Tut tut. Kitty's so MEAN. Why can't they just be HAPPY together? Like the song - you know. 'Remember me and you? and you and me? I think about it all the time. It's only right. To think about the one you love. And hold her tight. So happy together. I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life!

Can I get a ole?

Ah, yes. The Romy bit above was perfect, but I'm thinking that Rogue won't ever get control.

Wonderful. Can't wait for next chapter
RavenDove84 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Remy asking someone else to speak in English made me grin, and I adore Moira's explination as to why Kitty's making more progress than the scientists.

The level of thought you're putting into how mutations work intrigues me - I really look forward to reading some of Rogue's notes.

Good work!
Laceylou76 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
The scenes with Kitty and John are so painful. I hope they can move towards finding some kind of peace soon. It's truly heartbreaking. I really do like them together. It's an odd pairing, one I've never read before, but I really like it!

I also enjoyed Remy's description on how his mutations works. It was very detailed and it was great writing on your part.

AND...Do I sense a bit of Phoenix/Jean entering the fic? Or was that an evil teaser on my behalf! LOL God, I'd love to see a Jean/Logan pairing that you write. You'd do it justice if you did!

Update when you can!
starlight2twilight chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Woot woot! Another chapter! Remy describing his powers was interesting. I've never really taken into account how they work and it was some nice food for thought at 1 am. I will respond to your PM tomorrow. I'm dead right now.

But I love your shameless self promotion on that amazing little story. IT"S SO GOOD PEOPLE! GET CRACKIN' AND READ IT!
M. Iris Alicea chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Whoa! What was that? The poem or lyrics at the end...They do fight well together. I enjoy that Kitty is tough. Very interesting. So where are the Professor and Moira to be knowledgeable of the school situation and him not yet prepared to go?

Really good job.

RogueOnFire
Bellaria chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
OH, I liked this one. The technical descriptions of the differences between the two approaches towards investigating into the mutations made sense and the computer description was very much Kitty.

She seems to be focusing less on the mutation itself and more on the mental link towards biomechanical/physical control, is that what you're getting at?

I like how you're making this an investigative progress rather than just a romance. Though that aspect is good too, and the fight was good as well as the further insight into John and Kitty's relationship, obviously heaps of history there. *rubs hands together* bring it on!

Great job

Bellaria
Bodo chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Really good story! I'm waiting for the next chapter :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
LOVED IT! I had so much fun reading the update for this fic! I love how Remy was out of the loop and that Rogue and Kitty had to explain it to him in a laymen terms. I also love that he focused on Rogue when he explained himself. I found it vastly interesting for him to be fascinated by Rogue and the way she obviously ignores him.

Talking about his powers was the only way for him to find a way get an in with Rogue,lol!

Kitty and John were definitely intense. There chemistry certainly has a fire of its own, the way you portray the Romy and the Kyro are like to rough gems in the making of two beautiful stones.

Adding Professor X and Moira was also very interesting. Is there a possiblity that the Phoenix/Jean is alive somewhere?

I am extremely excited to see where Rogue's notes have headed and what she and Remy will be doing in the next chapter to gain some extra time together.

Thanks for the fabulous update!
coup fatal chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
You haven't written a chapter for this story in ages! I adore the poem by the way. It explains so much between Kitty and John. I also really like how Remy accidentally let slip that he hadn't had control over his mutation at one point and had to seek control elsewhere. I wonder if that will lead to the introduction of sinister...ew...good plot bunny.

What if Remy tells Rogue about Sinister and after I don't know a few hundred failed attempts of seeking mental control she decideds to seek the good doctor out herself.

Just a plot I won't ever use. Anyways, loved it as per usual. Will of course give you my normal rant of 'I want more and I want more now!' I hope to see another chapter of one of your stories up rather soon. I would hate to have to wait until this weekend to read anything new. Alrighty audios!
RogueNya chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Well this is getting good, I love the science you are putting into it, for very few people look at the How a power works, it just does..

And the realization that Rogue could not control her powers hitting Remy when it did was quite fascinating, as he was thinking it was just a project..

But look forward to reading Rogue's notes, and seeing where Pyro goes after that altercation, not to mention Xavier and his picking up of the Phoenix.
Kerrilea chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Oh lala~ Loved it. Raw Romy interaction at its finest. ;p

Can't wait for the next chapter~