Reviews for I'm Yours
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
wow, from the summary i was expecting something else. good story though! I imagine that if it were longer you could have developed it a little more, but it's nice for a one-shot
rezmutt chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
this is a cute story. 3
NipplesMcKenzie chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It's super cute! D
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Loved it...

there's no other way to describe it...

vesperstiel chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is the first review I've ever written on this site, and I've been reading tons of fics here for a long time- especially KakaSaku ones. This may have been something of an angst fic, but I honestly felt a serious hope at the end, due to Sakura's reaction to his hand-squeeze, and his reaction to HER reaction. It was beautiful.

Most of all my reason for commenting is to THANK YOU so much, because I just went and watched "I'm Yours" on youtube. I had never heard of that song of the band it is by, but my goodness- I have never heard a more Kakashi song, or a more perfect KakaSaku one. I am actually crying a little. That sounds so silly, but seriously- thank you. I am so happy to have this song now.
ilovefiction chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
The moment I saw the title I knew it was The Script-inspired. You did a great job for this. I love the way you made it so simple and easy to understand.

I don't think you have to apologize for anything. :) I was floored when you told us that this is your first KakaSaku.

Good luck with your next stories. *checks all check boxes below*
Parfait-ru chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
so sweet, :) sweetest KakaSaku I've ever read, so far. :P of course, the other ones will be coming from you, too! XDD can't wait to read more from you :D
Sora Rashkae chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Nicely done. No need to worry about any bad reviews because this was well written. I love how subtle and tender it is.
MurasakiLady chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
WOw! Love it! It's so cute and sweet in the end but with a bit of an agnsty twist to it! Really love this combination~
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is very well written and I like the subtlety of it all. It works in nicely with their relationship which is just bubbling below the surface. Nice work for your first KakaSaku. I hope that you'll do more. ;)

P.S. Great song. I listened to it on YouTube and you're right, it is very sweet and it suits Kakashi perfectly.
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
no need for mercy,its tender and heartfelt, not that oc in my opinion, very nice and warmin x