Reviews for How To Move On?
Gabrielle Dashwood chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
looooooovvvvvveeeeee it!
Mis fiction chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
this is so good so waht hapenzz next
rosalie123 chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
kewl
melstewarthm chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
this is for chap 11, I do like it! I bet she is glad to not bleed, since she's a fainter and all ;)
melstewarthm chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
o Imagine the hot freaky love they can have now! Unbreakable :)
bleckkitsemily chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
Ooh next chapter please (

This ones starting to grow on me!

x0x
rides the beast chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
i still stick with everything i said on my two last reviews! :)

i hope bella and tom get together already,

and that the cullens dont come back soon, because most authors rush their storys, and i just think this story is really great and it shouldn't be rushed, i want to read about bella and toms relationship, and see them getting closer and closer together, but this story definitly shouldnt be rush, your a great writer, and your story deserves praise :)
oldsoul1964 chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
I love this plot! I think I want Tom and Bella together when Edward gets back. It would be nice to see it one story that someone (not Jake) be with bella and her be happy and be able to stand up to Edward with out being mad and tell him he is to late! Make him work for it. Even if Tom was Killed off and she was with Edward in the end.
Quidditch Player-Seeker chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
Great Story! Make sure you write more!
melstewarthm chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
I love this! So what are they?
oldsoul1964 chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
GO Tom !
rides the beast chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
aw yay! hes staying! i cant wait to see what happens between them! and i cant wait to see edwards pissed face, or i mean read about it haha, i still stick with everything i said before! with tom and bella having something for like at least a year, but both decide that their more of brother and sister/ bestfriends, and then a 5 years later or something they run into the cullens, and tom just to make edward pissed off, starts thinking of one of the times bella and him had sex or kissed, just get edward pissed, not that tom has feelings for her anymore, but it would be cute to see tom protective or bella,

i still like that idea!

but yea your the writer :)

so did tom lie to bella on purpose, told her it was an audi, so she wouldnt freak out, bella definitly needs to get ahold of herself, and not faint a the size of a volvo, she just seems a little pathetic so far :/

i hope tom could help her with that, and not faint or hypervenilate when she sees edward, i hope shes calm cool and collected when she runs into them again, all thanks to tom :)

yea i really do hope its a while before they run into the cullens again, just so bella and tom could grow closer and hopefully do everything that i said earlier! :))

please please!

Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I LOVE IT
AutumnButterflylives chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
i have a feeling that was Edward that was following them.
rides the beast chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
i like tom! hes rather sweet!

i know that this is a edward bella fic BUT

what if somethings happened between tom and bella, like they tried to be together, but the feelings were just brotherly sisterly, but point is they tried! maybe a couple for a year, now there just bestfriends, and then they run into the cullens, and to just to make edward mad, because im sure he'll be protective or bella and angry at edward for breaking her heart, so to make edward mad maybe tom could be thinking about one of their "nights together" or if you dont want tom and bella to have sex, just have tom be thinking about some heavy making out that happened between him and bella,

i think that would be perfect! but hey your the writer, and a darn good one at that :)

well i really like your story, i cant wait for your next update, or let be refrase that your next chapter, i hate it when i get an update and then i see its a AN: or something :/