Reviews for Of The Wildest Dreams
angeliastar chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
so when is the next chapter coming out
angeliastar chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
okay the thing I like most about this chapter is the knives bit it was so cute I had to laugh a little. it reminded me of when he was fight the amor the was cute too
angeliastar chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I really like this It combines my two favorite movies I always thought v should have stayed with evey Im favoireing this
The Reader chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Ever since the first chapter, I was hooked immediately by this story. The way you blended V for Vendetta and The Phantom of the Opera was truly magnificent.
Although, sadly, it's not complete and you left it on the most irritating cliff hanger I've ever seen in my life.
Due to this, I urge you to continue this story of yours and I hope to see an update in the future.
-T.R.
The Reader chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ok...from the first chapter...I'm already hooked. Update as you please, thank you.
slashersister chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
you have to update soon
Fear Riku chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
At first I was worried when I saw this was a V/Phantom crossover but now there's one thing I have to say. Dude, you have to continue this story. It's too flipping good!
Valkyrie CotH chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
This's the first ever crossover fanfic I've ever read about the Phantom of the Opera and V for Vendetta. Well, I can u this's a wonderful experience for me. And I love the way how u introduce the scenes from the original books or movies, especially the one that V introduced himself. (He looks so cool!)

However, I do agree that the Phantom in your fic is a bit too sheepish. In my mind, Phantom should be a bit broader (at least from the appearance). But this Phantom still fits in perfectly in your fic. so, in short, good work! And plz update soon!
jayswing96 chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
oh do continue this story!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
ARGH CLIFFIE! ! ! DAS IST NICHT GUT! ! ! !

...sorry for my random German-thingy there. i do that sometimes even though i barely know German, though admittedly this is the first time i've put it in a review.

and by the way it meant "that is not good."

so ANYWAYS. GRRREATTTTTTTTT STORY! ! ! ! ! ! it's REALLY good. and i CANNOT wait to see what Kristy does...so PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
brighteyes343 chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
update soon
evilquail chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Keep it up!

Veni vidi amavi
franz11 chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
Please update soon!

I really like the plot by the way, you did an excellent job on portraying the characters as well as the romance between the characters.

again please update soon! I'm really looking forward for the next chapter and find out what happens next!
ElsaFrozen chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
What is going to happen next? Now you have me curious. Update soon please!
Luna BlueMoon chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Three words: oh my GOD! that was AMAZING! love the chapter please update soon!