Reviews for Psychic?
superwhomerlin2000 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Maybe you could do a story where Shawn really IS psychic, a multy chapter story with a plot and stuff, pretty please
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
:D Cool! XD I luv it! :D
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was beautiful. I loved the Shules and how you described moments of his whole life so nicely through his little intuitions. Very, very nice. :)
Christelle chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Love it, good story just a little sad at the end but good
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I. Love. This. Story. - Like so much it's not even funny. :) It's brilliant, and inspiring, and just...awesome. :) Great job.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Really cute, but sad at the same time. I'm so confused though; did Gus die in that accident? I think that he did because the pain "left" Shawn and Gus didn't show up anywhere after that part. :(

Anyways, great work!
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is great. I like how you interpreted the idea of Shawn really being psychic about some of the bigger moments in his life. It's a lot more meaningful than having him randomly solve a case that way.

My favorite section is Henry. I can absolutely imagine Shawn being afraid of a slime monster and getting food poisoning from mixing pop rocks, hot fudge, pineapple, and Mello Yello. You've definitely got his character down to a T. And that's why it's even sadder that his dad dies; the reader really can imagine how Shawn feels about it.

So yeah. Great job. :)
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was such an amazing story! It was everything- happy, sad, funny, and ironic all wrapped up with a little psychic bow on top.

Keep up the good work, this story really was excellent!

-Purty
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I loved this story, really loved it.. I found it 2 weeks ago.. and then I lost it.. I went searching for it everywhere! And finally, finally! Someone pointed back to this!

Amazing story, interesting, well written and so in character... you did really well!

Hugs! Monica
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Loved this. It is a neat twist on the 'Shawn is really psychic' story line.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I really love this story. It is so well thought out, well written, and incredibly interesting. Great job doesn't even begin to cover it. Amazing!
Lupey chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I have to ask- Did Gus live through the accident?