Reviews for Repetition
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I literally almost started crying when I saw that you hadn't updated in so long. I'm hopeful that you will continue this. It's written impeccably, and I've grown attached to your characters. Anyways hope to hear from you soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Please update as fast as you can I am a true fan of your writing an I think you should please your readers with your elegant words
lenie954 chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Oh, please, please, continue the story! I need a new dose of Lilly and Eddy! It's amazing what you've done with the simple idea of Eddy's past. So please, do not abandon this.
Ryn of Magic chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
alright. Good plotline. Reminds me of my version of Edwards best human friend, only when he sees her again she's a vampire.
Alexiel chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
WOW this is an amazing story I mean it. I read many stories like that one and this is the only one that appreciated.

Keep on on your projects. Your stories are well written!
Ms. Mimi Elphie-Amy chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
I LOVE this story! It's vert well written, and honestly I can't find anything wrong with it. Good job! And please continue soon!
XXBlackfireXX chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
-cires- omg i love this story! But you havnt updated since April and you havent left 1918 yet i was looking forward to reading about when Edward is a vampire and is in modern time...please update as soon ans you can.
lepetiterose chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
she's so naive, its endearing.

I love this era, before were things were kept a secret, rather than now were women practically walk naked in the streets and boast about whoever they had sex with last night.
lepetiterose chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
for some reason I don't get a shy vibe from Lillian, more like.. a reserved persona not necessarily because of shyness but that it doesn't appeal to her to be loud and obnoxious.

also because of the times they grew up in, will her personality change during the future? It would be a good idea, of only slightly, only because the girls have more freedom now, rather than then where they had to be polite and quiet.
lepetiterose chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I already love her!

:D

I know she describes herself as plain, and I really hope she isn't another Bella but with a different name.

I hate Bella.

Anyway, this is an amazing plot, and I'm looking forward to reading some more... on to the next chapter!
your gaurdian angel chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
aw

i hope you update sometime soon

please please
kiralol101 chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
I hope you update soon! I really like the story so far! Oh and i like your other two stories of jasper too!
Lyla Domae chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow.

very intereseting.

i know you said you had to take a break but it's been months already! please update. ;)

Ly
barbie klaus chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
Ohh...I read all of this story so far and I am sorry you're taking a break. I hope you continue soon, I am really excited - almost hyped! - to see the proceedings of this story. Best of luck to you!

p.s.: Would you mind reviewing my story entitled "Adjusting the Sails"? I have just recently uploaded it and I need reviews, criticism, anything. Thanks so much in advance.
unknown player chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
aww. and it was getting interesting too.

but i'll be waiting for the update. *wink*