Reviews for Hope Isabella Voultri
lwolf chapter 13 . 6/20
Don't let what other people say stop you from writing. I am not a very good writter and enjoy what other people produce. You are brave enouth to produce good work. I hope you will consider to keep going if you enjoy it you should keep it up. I don't hold people up under a microscope I just enjoy the stories. L Wolf
LunarMidnight chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Damn sorry to hear your getting abuse for your writing it's very unfair. I believe you should try
and finish it though. Good luck!
wismann chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Whyyyyyyyyyyyhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did u end it there
heather mae chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Well for one thing there will always be critics and rude people but I like your story and hope you are well by the time you read this
luciana chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE!
SCREW EVERY NEGATIVE PERSON!
PLEASE CONTINUE!
kraqui83 chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
hello

I liked(loved) well your fiction except that I understood not too much pk it is bella and marcus the main alor that marcus and nothing for bella inside it is not logical and in more there is pâs of without seen that one do not know who(which) is supposed to be with edward afterward little baclé your history(story) I find.

christal
Booklover244 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
I'm so sorry for you having to read those reviews, if it hel
Bella chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
please please please pleaseX100 keep on going with the story i want to know what happens are an awsome writer !

i loved the part that damien an hope start kissing i am thinking that it was edward folowing them also her brothers and sisters are soooooo kind :p
JemmaRed1998 chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU R AUSOME! AND WHOEVER IS BEING rude is just a bunch of stuck up snobbes!
vampire shapeshifter hybrid chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
grrr UPDATE FOR THE STORY NOT THE DANG NOTES NO OFFENSE BUT I REAY LUV UR STORY
Namesarestupid95 chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
why would anyone insult this awesome story it is so good
LeyahRayne chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
I'll take the story I loved it, you did such a great job I can't believe they would write such a horrible comment. They're probably just jealous that your guys are such great writer but all writers get bad comment. All yall gotta do is get past it just remember if ya like writing then do what your heart says like me I love too write and I love reading. If ya didn't like writing why write right? I hope you guys keep on going though I feel bad for yall but do what your heart says and look at all the great comments ).
elenamarie164422 chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
i will take over if u want and i love it... even though u r doing amazing on ur own... i will go along with the story line and every thing
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
Well that's just sucks. You have an amazing story. You should just ignore all those people without a life that the only thing they do is to write mean things on your fics. I think you should keep writing Hope Isabella Voultri for people who likes your story and you shouldn't give a fuck for people who don't. Nobody forced them to read. If they don't like that they don't need to write a nasty review, they can just move to another fic.
Cerryn chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
Hi cud u plz do another AN wen/if this story is adopted tellin us who adopted it so we cn find it. ty

~AJ~