Reviews for Staring Contest
lostatthestart1413 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
someone made a comic of this fic btw I love your spam fics they are cute at least the ones Ive read
here - art/Spam-Staring-Contest-1-262415236
chachi411 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hey there Abster1! First of all, I LOVE Spam and this was a fantascmic fanfic. It was very well written and I loved everything I read in this. And second, I was just wondering...Is it alright with you if I could draw a comic of the ending? After it's finished, I will send you the link and give you the credit you deserve. I am chachi411 from and I love drawing fan arts, especially iCarly Spam artworks. So please let me know if it is alright with you if I can. If it's not, then I understand completely. Hope to read from you soon! :]

Mo3 3
DracoGinny5ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
LOLLL awesome story! I'm SO glad you did something with that staring contest in the extras! They are totally in love!
alexcullen1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
do you have the link to the video?
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Me like!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
With the way that game turned out, who cares who wins and who looses!
fishstix2006 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was cute and sweet! :)
EverSmilingMaze chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Sque! I LOVE this. I am a huge fan of dialogue-only stories, especially when they are based off a TV show, since that's what we hear, anyway. Yes, the transition from dialogue-only to suddenly-not, was a bit rocky, but you kept them true to their characters, and that is what's most important (in my opinion). I thought that the line about her eyes was really realistic and not too sudden. I could clearly hear their voices saying all of those things in my head. Gosh darn it, I wish I could see that onscreen.
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Okay, I don't know if you have ever been to Dan Schneider's twitter... his name on there is DanWarp so twitter dot com / danwarp but lately he has been posting some Sam and Spencer pictures. And there is one where they are standing together in a corner looking into one another's eyes and it made me think of your story!
daisy617 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
LMAO I love it. Im off to watch that right now :D
Dragonfly8716 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OK, I'm impressed. Usually when I read that much dialog with nothing breaking it up, I get bored. Good job.
croaker001 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Cute story. Keep up the good work.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I love the last line. And the last comment about her eyes. And just the whole last section of the story. So, in general, I really really liked this story. :) Great job!

Jordyn