Reviews for The Last of our Vices
Hafthand chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow this was heart-breaking and poignant and everything grief is. Amazing.

Love, Ally
jaded materia hunter chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This story just gripped my heart like a vice. The last line did it. It instantly made it a favorite. It was the perfect length and not the least bit overdone with any emotion. It's the perfect Yuffentine.
The Levanter chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
The last phrase is what really clinched it for me. Good job.
YACCBS chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
;_;

That last paragraph just clinched it. The addiction metaphor worked very well. A beautiful piece, lynn.
EraTomo chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I like it. A lot. I think if you HAD fleshed it out more it would have distracted from the story. From the simple little motif and tiny piece of fluff. Yeah, it's perfect the way it is.
JingYee chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I really like the ending. :) good job.
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I really enjoyed this, I think it was the perfect length as it was, you really have a gift of telling a whole story in just a few words. The whole story is sad, and I love how you've put things that are usually seen as positive (loving, knowing stuff) as vices. Yuffie's vice is very sweet, and Vincent's is so sad. The last line is really poignant. Loved it! :)
Hanna Aeneas chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I loved it. It was short, made me smile, and had just the right amount of Yuffentine.

Kudos!
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Hey, great one shot! I love the Yuffie/Vinnie goodness. You portray the ninja very well; she seems both young, silly, and introspective at the same time. And I adored the sad, sweet ending. My only bit of criticism: I think the slight language in this might be more "T" the "K". But I'm really uptight about that myself...I rate everything "T" just in case! But your fic was awesome! Keep up the good work!

PS. I've got a Yuffietine fic called "Handwriting on the Wall", under my profile. Maybe you'd like to take a look? Heh, good work and have a nice rest of the night!