Reviews for First Impressions
372259 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Very interesting first chapter! Can't wait to see how this pans out! Wonderful job :)
FushionAC chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
good job, good story and enjoyable, I hope u didn't put it in hiatus, please. I hope you're still on!

I like the story but I feel there's mix of some fics story (their story imply yours, that's what I feel, sorry if I were wrong), troops block such as "Valkyrie Soleil" etc, war in monarchism, crusade.

But still you have your own style.

and who's the old man who brought Cagalli? and why Athrun know him? and how long orb's ladies keep the secret (hope you still on).

we still waiting for you to update soon.
Chippawabrike chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Brilliantly written. Please keep up the good work and maybe add a little more depth to the Kira and Lacus love story. Maybe one scene dedicated just to them? Please, please continue writing. It's very rarely that I read such an eloquent fanfic.
The Blue Mask-cara chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
please continue
Mikka Tenshi chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
hey.. please update soon! i love it!
Meg.x chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Oh my!

This is so good!

I hope that Kira and Athrun find out soon, update soon!
airam.asereht28 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
this is by far the most detailed fic i've ever read...there are only a few grammatical errors and it seems that you've done research...lols...good job...

if i'm not mistaken... the old man in the cloth shop and the man that helped cagalli is just the same.. and i'm guessing that it's kisaka...ehehe...

the story he told athrun maybe the story of kira and cagalli's past...darn it... you're so good in it... didn't saw that coming...until the story about the Lost Princess..lols...

and by the looks of it athrun has some gifts to see the past ne?...i'm babbling about the scene with the hair ornament...where he saw the twin's mother...sorry i forgot the name...

ooh.. and because of what happened.. athrun might know really soon that 'lady clyne' is the real princess...

argh... and this story is starting to be really really interesting...i want to see a war...lols...i think flay together with rau are the enemies ne?...

where did you get the idea of putting in revenants?..lols.. it's sort of amaze me... now i'm wishing for my own revenant..lols...you made me smile because tolle is milly's revenant...it was kind of cute

now now..this is also the longest review i've ever written...eheh...well i just want to say that you're doing a great job and please don't give up on this fic...I'll be waiting for your update! since all i've got now are a bunch of questions because of the last chapter...
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ahh~ I can already tell I'm going to love this story!

Way to go Cagalli.

Plan Fail

How could you NOT think anything would go wrong?

But of course, mayhem brings about the excitement!
princessrana1579 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Could you please update this story as soon as possible, PLEASE?

By the way this is a great story, please keep up the good work!
Green Eyes-chan chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
this asucga fanfic was so cute finally after reading angst stories this is great pls update soon its so cute and the ys pairing too
athazala chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
First, I would like to apologize if I did infuriate you with my chapter by chapter review! I know it's quite annoying but, I just want to share what's on my mind the very moment I read your story by chapters. Shouldn't reviews be like that? What I mean is, it isn't just the grammatical errors and/or how it appeals to the readers that should be your concern as a author isn't it? I'm really sorry if you feel bothered by my rants and comments but, it makes me feel so bonded with this story because of the way I comment. Once again, I'm really (really) sorry if I did (intentionally or not) upset or inflict you pain with words. I didn't mean to. Well, if you want you could just tell me how you detest my comments if you find it objectionable.

Going with the review, I noticed that from chapters one to five, the title starts with the word:"Impressionable". Then in the sixth chapter there is an abrupt change into "falling". Could this mean that Athrun and Cagalli is falling apart! No!

Anyway, you mentioned that Cagalli and Kira are related after all. I'm happy but, you didn't tell me why in the first chapter you cited that you didn't like them to be siblings? Just wanna ask it out if you don't mind? :D Anyhow, it's good you made them siblings, can't imagine incest! So, if they'll know they're twins a possible annulment of their so-called engagement! Yah! That surely will be great!

Just wondering if who is the guy? But, I'm going to give a guess. I think it's Kisaka, her body guard in GS. I'm not quite sure though but, I have a hunch it's really Kisaka! With all the description that was stated, I can't be wrong but then again maybe my mind's playing tricks on me.:D

Yah! so, that's basically it! I love this story so much! Please continue to update! It'll really make the reviewer's days brighter. :D

Btw, just wanna ask if your accepting requests? Well, um... you see, my b-day's coming up on the 24th of June. If you're willing to accept my petition... I would like to request a chapter on, before or after my b-day date. But, if you declined that no so simple request for me I wouldn't mind and sorry for asking you such an absurd favor. I just love your story that's all. :D

Please update, ne? I would really be looking forward for another installment! Hope it'll be soon! I'll be looking forward to that day! Until then...

God Bless You!

athazala chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I apologize for cutting the review in chapter 4. There was something wrong with our internet connection and I had to let someone check it. I wasn’t also able to retrieve back my review for chapter 5! I’m so sorry!

... Re-reads… What the hell is Ms. Lacus Impersonator doing in here! OMFG! This isn’t happening! Another b*tch! I just hate the mere mention of Flay’s name and now here comes another additional. Ok. So, that’s two b*tches in one story? How good could this be? Haha… I smell bloody ‘war’ between the Lacus wanna-be, Meer Campbell and Cagalli. This sure is going to be a good fight!

I particularly like how this chapter ended! Cagalli sneaking behind Athrun! Hah! Cagalli’s a stalker! And she even drags Milly into her mess! Wahaha. Of course, Cagalli isn’t just going to sit around and watch them have the time of their lives. Surely, Cagalli Yula Athha isn’t giving up! “Go Cagalli! Get what’s yours! Don’t let that b*tch get you man!” Anyway, it isn’t Athrun if he falls in love with that impostor, that fake!

The story’s well-written as usual even if you felt it was kind of forced. You really are a very good writer! Update please! I want the story to keep going! I love it! I’ll look out for your next installment!

athazala chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Nice! A long chapter, indeed! No, we DON'T LIKE IT! WE ALL LOVE THIS STORY! & We love you for this story! Yaah! So, keep updating, pretty please?

Oh NO! The B*TCH Flay Allster is here? I just hate her with every nerve of my being! Anyway, it's good that you didn't put any past between Flay "the B*TCH" Allster and Kira Yamato. 'Cause I'm not too sure how everything will turn out! Until now, I pity Kira (during the GSD) because even if he moved on physically, emotionally he was still plagued by the memories that transpired during the Bloody Valentine. He was crying because he wasn't able to save her but, that B*TCH just used him to kill off his own kind. Oh god! Hope that B*TCH dies in the end of your story! Just like in GS! That's the price she paid for being a b*tch! Mwahaha. I'll be happy if that day comes! So, you should update MissPersephoneLee. :D

Asucaga Moment! I love the kiss! That was total awesome... Yah!

I'm happy that you made Cagalli the person who could help and understand Athrun move-on from his past. Like in GS! She helped him understand the effects of killing, how she gave him her Haumea stone for him to be protected & not to be confused and how she convinced him, "To live is to fight"-when he thought of self destructing his Gundam!

How truly sweet these couples are! That's why I firmly believe that he's better off with Cagalli not Meyrin! Oops! Is she going to be a part of your story or not? Hope not! And oh! please don't even put the Lacus impersonator-Meer, she's really annoying. Lol! :D

Ok. I keep repeating this but, if this is the only thing that could persuade you to update soon, I'll do it a hundred times if you want just update puh-leeh-is! Too bad, I could only give one review for every chapter! WaaH!

athazala chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Now, that I get used to reading long chapters in this story, it suddenly shortens. Oh man! Anyhow, I still LOVE this story! Yeah! Thumbs Up for that! :D

Going on with the review, Can't believe Athrun loose! But, maybe he's just being a gentleman, after all we're talking about Athrun Zala here. The boy who couldn't plunged a knife into Cagalli's neck when he knew she was " A...girl?" Ow! What a true gentleman!

And Cagalli, being our fiery-princess, wouldn't back down to any challenges (even if it means she would cheat Athrun by using or rather kill him with her sword). Lol! Aside from that, I laughed when cagalli thought of being killed because she tripped over a root, "how fucking glorious!" Lol! Our typical Cagalli Yula Athha!

I practically like this chapter! It concentrated more on Cagalli and Athrun's development! Well, I'll have to agree with Lacus, "If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were flirting with Athrun." Now, now, that's just a different Lacus Clyne I'm seeing. She's never too bold when it comes to that. Akatsuki's a LION? Wow! That's Amazing!

Athrun's Mental Note: not to aggravate the "little" cat ever again. Athrun's scared! Rofl!

Update soon! Please? Can't wait to read more...
athazala chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I'm a bit perplexed with the exchange of Lacus' and Cagalli's identities. Somewhere in the fighting scene, I would deliberately debate with myself, "Why is it that Lacus Clyne has a golden hair? and I thought Cagalli is the Princess?" "What? Lacus is actually fighting?" Then I'll smack myself for being stupid, "Oh yeah! Now I get it" "I'm too damn slow". Actually it gets really confusing at first but, I guess I'll get used to it in the end (I think so). :D

“I’ve seen bitch fights, and this leaves all the others in the dust. They take bitch fights to a whole new level.” More like a 21st Century bitch, I should say. Haha. I don't know but, I really laughed when Dearka said this. Nothing much, I just want to say that. I just love his snide comments and teasing. I guess, he'll never be Dearka Elsman if he keeps he's big mouth shut. Actually, I can't believe Cagalli was beaten by Shiho! I mean, Cagalli was thrown into Athrun (right?) and the fact that Shiho was lower in rank than Cagalli? Oh. what a shame!

Oh! By the way, I just love how this story is going although it's complicated a bit with their names altered but, nonetheless it's superbly written!.

I've noticed a bit of typos and at times, I noticed a lack in prepositions to your sentence. But, your grammar's isn't terrible. Actually, I like how you explicitly describe the setting and the characters with all your stupendous vocabulary!

Great! I love it! Please Update!